Am I pregnant?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2005, 03:25 PM
Hi -

I am new to the forum. Just signed up today. I am the proud mother of three beautiful children, and am wondering if a fourth is on the way (oops! ) So I am looking for some advice about what I am feeling physically. I was using the patch after my third child and last month the third patch came off. Since I didn't have a replacement I just decided I would wait for my period and then start another cycle. I started bleeding a few days after taking the patch off, and I bleed for at least 7 days, making me believe that it was a period??? (don't have a for sure answer for this one). That started on 4/20. Then and 4/28 and 4/30 my DH and I had unprotected sex and so I began to wonder about pregnancy. Now I have pain in my lower abdomen, nausea, pressure in my lower abdomen and frequent urination. I just physically feel crumby. I am wondering whether this could just be side effect of stopping the patch or could it be early signs of pregnancy. You would think I would know by now, but each time is different I can assure you. Anyway, your advice is welcome. I am assuming that I can't test for a least another 2 weeks but I am so anxious to know (aren't we all right?)

Thanks!
<center><p style="background:white;"><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Pregnant With Baby #4!!!</font>
</p></center>
May 3rd, 2005, 04:31 PM
Melode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome my name is Melody i am 18 and have a 14 month son named jacob and pregnant with my second boy named ryan he is due the 3rd of Aug. glad to meet you and i hope u enjoy your stay at JM
May 3rd, 2005, 04:44 PM
Thanks! I am glad to be here. Can't say how long I will be here. I guess it all depends on whether or not I am pregnant. Congratulations on your baby to be.

Take Care!
<center><p style="background:white;"><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Pregnant With Baby #4!!!</font>
</p></center>
May 3rd, 2005, 05:18 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
First of all welcome to JM! I'm Jennifer, one of the co-hosts of this board.

This is a tough one. I think that if you are pregnant that it is too soon to have symptoms. Especially that many. My guess would be that the symptoms are all in your head. There have been a few times when I"m late taking the pill or miss one and then all of a sudden my breats hurt and I'm tired then 2 weeks late my period comes. I would try not to worry about it too much (I know, its impossible) and see what happens when your period is supposed to come. Good luck!

May 4th, 2005, 09:28 AM
Hi -

Actually I can't wait to find out. I know I have to wait a few more weeks, but I am soooooooooo anxious to know. I will be sure to let you know what it says. I actually am secretly hoping that I am pg, but I know my family (mom/dad on both sides, plus siblings on both sides) will not be very happy. They think we have had too many kids already (we have three). Anyway, I will let you know what happens. I can't wait. I think I will be a little depressed if I am not, but I will get over it. I am wondering if some of the lower abdominal discomfort I am feeling is actually from no longer being on the patch. I guess I wil find out in a few weeks.

Take Care!
</p></center>
May 5th, 2005, 05:36 AM
melissa29624's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to melissa29624
i some of those same symptoms when i came off of my patch...i think that maybe it is just our bodies trying to get back to being natural without any of those hormones. it took be about 3 weeks to stop feeling that way. good luck to you either way you'd like for it to go!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search