Pregnant and scared ... Again!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 5th, 2005, 09:43 AM
Regular
I am 25 years old and have a 16 month old son. I have been married for over a year and just found out yesterday that I am pregenant again. Now ... I would be excited becuase I love my son more than anything and do want another child ... but the fact is that since my son has been here I have pretty much done everything on my own. My husband is very excited again that I am pregnant, except I am scared out of my mind becuase I'm afraid I am going to have to do it all on my own.
During my last pregnancy my husband was helpful and caring, and when the baby came, it was like ok ... your on your own. I work 40 hours a week ... and take care of my son, while my husband just now got a new job and was spending his time coaching football (for free). I would just like some advice or at least some comforting words, becuase I am terrified of having this second baby!
May 5th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to im a 1st time mommy
sorry that you are feeling so down. i'm sure that you've told you husband how you feel. but it's his family too and he should be helping you. i would be scared too if i was in your situation. i'm only on my 1st so we are going to have to see how things go.
i hope that things get better for you and that you start to feel better. here's a big ((((( HUG))))) just for you.
May 5th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally posted by im a 1st time mommy@May 5 2005, 10:03 AM
sorry that you are feeling so down. i'm sure that you've told you husband how you feel. but it's his family too and he should be helping you. i would be scared too if i was in your situation. i'm only on my 1st so we are going to have to see how things go.
i hope that things get better for you and that you start to feel better. here's a big ((((( HUG))))) just for you.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Thank you! I really appreciate your kind words. Congratulations on your first! How far along are you? I will find out this week how many weeks pregnant I am.
May 5th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to im a 1st time mommy
i'm 28 weeks, i'm due july 27th. it feels like there is so much let to do and time is going by too fast for me to keep up. i was a little surprised when i found out that i was pregnant and there are times when i'm not sure if my boyfriend is going to want to stick around when the baby gets here but i'm prepared to deal with whatever comes. i guess it's a little different when you are married but he should really be helping you. i mean it's ok to have one day to go out and do your own thing but at really if you work also he should be pulling his share of the load too.
May 6th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Melode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear about ur new one i am a 18 yr old mother with a 14 month son named jacob and i am due on august 3rd, i am kinda scared beacuse of the attention issue for jacob dont feel bad
May 8th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Cherish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Cherish
Congratulations on the pregnancy. You should talk to your husband and tell him that you are feeling overwhelmed w/ everything. Maybe it will open his eyes and help him to put his family first.

<blockquote>Stephie1012 threw 1 snowball at me! </blockquote>
May 10th, 2005, 06:28 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Well, I've never been in your situation, because this is my first. I'm scared of having to do everything on my own because my boyfriend/SO is really nervous about having a baby. He likes when the kid can talk and walk. I like em when they can't. But I still know that having a baby is going to be a lot of work and I am also scared of having to do it on my own as well. So I kinda know how you feel. Just remember, you have one up on me. You already got through it once!!! I would definitely talk to your husband and let him know how you feel, but I'm sure that no matter what happens with him, you will make it through!! You seem like a strong person to have already done it once! Plus, somebody's gotta do it, huh?

Well, good luck, and congrats on the pregnancy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search