i miss

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2006, 05:56 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
this board alot! after i had dylan i slowly stopped coming here an only lurked sometimes and i miss it!!!!...since i became host in teen pregnancy iv always been there but i really miss coming here and talking to u all

September 21st, 2006, 09:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Well I am a JM addict so I'm always on here lol. There's really nothing new in my life other then me wanting to pop this little girl out lol. Randy asks me everyday "When are you going to go into labor?" as if I actually know the exact day and time lol. He's really nervous about the delivery. He's afraid he's going to pass out or something lol. You know honestly he surprised me so much at how much he's came around since the beginning. I'm so glad that he's actually WANTING his daughter instead of just accepting that she's coming whether he likes it or not. He's really excited about being a dad and it means so much to me that he's changed his state of mind regarding my pregnancy and our daughter. I've been really sad because I'm going to have to start looking for a job about 6 weeks after she's born. I don't mind working at all it's just that I hate having to put her in daycare, and the only family that we have in the city we live in is my sister who is in grad school and Randy's stepsister who works full time so there's nobody else to watch her. I know she'll be fine, but I guess I just worry so much lol. Anyways, let us all know how you and Dylan are doing too!! I always like seeing new pics of him and hearing stories!!
Amanda
September 21st, 2006, 09:47 AM
irishxrose
I'm so glad that Randy came around Amanda! That's AWESOME!

I miss this board too... I lurked for awhile, but now I'm actually trying to post more. I missed you girls!
September 21st, 2006, 10:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Quote:
I'm so glad that Randy came around Amanda! That's AWESOME![/b]
Thanks! I am too. For a while at the beginning I worried so much about our relationship and where it would go if he kept that say state of mind that his life was ruined and stuff. It truly amazes me how much he already loves our daughter and how much he wants her to be here. The other day I said "I love you more then anything" and he said "Well you're a close second for me" and I was like "Who do you love more then me" and he said "My daughter". It made me feel so good to know that he cares about her so much already. Everyday he talks about how he wants her to be here and little things like that and it just makes me so happy for him to say those things. How has Jason been doing? Does he love being a dad? What kind of differences have you noticed in him since Joshua was born?
Amanda
September 21st, 2006, 10:38 AM
thats sooo sweet!!!! it made my eyes tear up your very lucky to have a good guy like him...

September 21st, 2006, 12:48 PM
bubblesispreggers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to bubblesispreggers
Hey Dylan's mommy!

Sorry you miss it here... I'm going to be posting more often and it looks like these girls are too so maybe you can visit more and post with us!

Jenny

</MARQUEE>
September 21st, 2006, 01:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, know you're always welcome over here! Amanda and I have been on here a lot lately. I miss how active this board used to be! Well, I've made it my personal mission to get more ppl back on here!
Woohoo to Jenny too for posting more as well! I honestly think we can get this board going again!
Brigitte
September 21st, 2006, 03:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'll be around so I hope everyone else will too!! I'm getting really close to my due date so you ladies better be checking JM everyday to see if I've left to go to the hospital. I'm not supposed to go in until my contractions are 3-5 minutes apart or my water breaks, whichever comes first. So I'll make sure to post to y'all when I'm going up to the hospital!!
Amanda
September 22nd, 2006, 01:57 AM
ill be around waiting!!! dylan will to!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search