My babyshower....

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 23rd, 2006, 02:05 AM
lilbluedolphin's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lilbluedolphin Send a message via Yahoo to lilbluedolphin
I was so disappointed that more people didn't come and to then find out I had been lied to, I am just so mad and hurt and my mom is pissed. My baby shower has been a touchy subject since the beginning because I was told I couldn't have a baby shower till after he was born anyway cause of me not being married, the pastor didn't want it to look like they were celebrating my sin. So my mom is going to call Tammi and tell her to still do one and just say since no one came to the last baby shower for Robyn and Max that she would like to throw another one for us. So I will let you all know what happens. It was nice to see the friends that I got to see and to see how big my friends daughter is getting. I just HATE being lied to.

*****UPDATE BELOW******
<div align="center"><div align="center"></div><div align="center">~~Thank you Samuelsmommy for my adorable siggy~~</div><div align="center">~~Thank you Ragmama for my new blinkies~~</div></span></span></span></span><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
September 23rd, 2006, 05:46 AM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That was horrible of your friend to lie to you! If she wanted to be involved with planning the shower she could have at least asked the other woman if she could co-host it with her. I hope Tammi is still willing to do the other shower for you!

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

September 23rd, 2006, 12:08 PM
bubblesispreggers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to bubblesispreggers
Celebrating your sin? I would be mad about that part. Yet one more reason I don't go to church.

</MARQUEE>
September 23rd, 2006, 02:17 PM
irishxrose
Quote:
Celebrating your sin? I would be mad about that part. Yet one more reason I don't go to church.[/b]
Yeah... that's kind of screwed up. If I was a Christian, and my pastor said that to me, I'd be shopping around for a new church.

I'm sorry about your baby shower hun. Let us know how everything goes okay?

And Max is SO CUTE!!
September 24th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh man, that sucks!!! I hope you get another one planned for you! What a bad thing your friend did! Did you get to explain that to Tammi at least so that she doesn't think you didn't want her planning your shower??
September 24th, 2006, 11:58 PM
lilbluedolphin's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lilbluedolphin Send a message via Yahoo to lilbluedolphin
YAY YAY!!! I talked to Tammi and then my mom called her. They decided that Tammi is going to do a babyshower for Me and Max on the 2nd and Tammi is just going to send out invatations to the people that we want to come. We are going to be doing it here as our house is bigger but Tammi is suppling everything. I meet her at the local party store today to get the stuff for his shower cause she wasnt finding what she wanted and wanted my imput on it. Its so cute its baby blue with little duckies on it. I am so happy that she was still willing to do one. She mainly felt bad that I had been lied to. Tammi told me that instead of doing the dumb shower games she is going to have everyone decorate a onsie for Max. How cute is that. I am happy that something is finally going right for us!!!
<div align="center"><div align="center"></div><div align="center">~~Thank you Samuelsmommy for my adorable siggy~~</div><div align="center">~~Thank you Ragmama for my new blinkies~~</div></span></span></span></span><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div><div align="center"></div>
September 25th, 2006, 05:38 AM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's awesome! The onsie idea is really cute!

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search