HOW DID YOU TELL HIM?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2005, 09:27 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Quote:
Originally posted by mommyofdani@Jun 3 2005, 11:12 AM
The week I "knew" I was pregnant, dh went to Cali to visit some friends. Well, the morning after he came back, I took a test without him knowing. He wanted to take me out to breakfast before I had to go to work, and halfway there, he realized he forgot his pills *he is lactose intolerant big time* So we stopped at Giant and I said, I'll wait in the car, but we need to talk. I left the test on his car seat. When he came back to the car, he said he totally knew I was pregnant because the second he walked into Giant, there was a song playing, and it kept saying "baby baby baby baby baby" He was very excited...but terrified!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
That's a cute way of doing it!! Weird about the song!
June 3rd, 2005, 11:08 AM
ethansmommy's Avatar Regular
Send a message via MSN to ethansmommy Send a message via Yahoo to ethansmommy
well when I told Mike about the pregnancy and that the baby might possibly be his, he flipped. he doesn't believe me but oh well.
but when I told Josh, he didn't really say anything, he just said ok, if he's mine, I'll take responsibility..
I can't say much for his brother Mike, he is just a jerk all the time. Yes I know I'll probably be judged for sleeping with brothers, but oh well. people can judge me all they want..
Sorry, I had to put that, cause people judge me, I know what I did. but I was never dating either one of them so...

June 7th, 2005, 07:07 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Quote:
Originally posted by ethansmommy@Jun 3 2005, 01:08 PM
well when I told Mike about the pregnancy and that the baby might possibly be his, he flipped. he doesn't believe me but oh well.
but when I told Josh, he didn't really say anything, he just said ok, if he's mine, I'll take responsibility..
I can't say much for his brother Mike, he is just a jerk all the time. Yes I know I'll probably be judged for sleeping with brothers, but oh well. people can judge me all they want..
Sorry, I had to put that, cause people judge me, I know what I did. but I was never dating either one of them so...
[/quote]
Hey, no judgement here. Whatever happens, happens, right? You can't go back and change it now, right? I wouldn't even think twice about it hun!
June 7th, 2005, 01:46 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally posted by Larkin121@May 15 2005, 03:27 PM
We found out at the same time... I was at the doctor for a follow-up appt after an ultrasound to detect a cyst on my ovary... I'd had a strange period 2 weeks before and wasn't pregnant then, so they did the ultrasound and sure enough, there was a cyst.* SO, they made me come back the next day, because they wanted to make sure nothing else was wrong, because a cyst can also look like ectopic pregnancy.* The next day the* doc said, "Well, it's not ectopic but you ARE pregnant."* So my fiance (BF at the time) was sitting right there with me!
[/quote]
Wow your story is so similar to mine! I had some problems and went to the doctor in April and tests were done and the test was negative and we were disappointed, though I had all the signs.

A few weeks later I went back to a follow up to have an ultrasound to check for cysts and for some reason my fiance went with me. He just got this HUGE smile on his face as soon as he saw our little bean

June 7th, 2005, 03:58 PM
AustinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to AustinsMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AustinsMommy
I had taken a test the day before i told jesse. The next day (4th of july) i told him i wanted to goto the cliff (really special place for us) to go celebrate....he asked for what and i told him 4th of july so we took some fireworks down there and when we got there i told him. After that, we shot off fireworks as if we were announcing it to the world
June 10th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Super Mommy
wow...brothers...I see why you are defensive, you must get the most off the wall and off color comments.

At least you were responsible enough to tell both potential fathers that they were indeed potential dads.....after all you could end up like one of those 'you are not the fathetr' cases on Maury, but you have a better handle on things then those lost girls do.

Don't worry about it, the baby getting here safe and healthy is the priority, not what people say about who you slept with and passing judgements.

I was a nervous wreck when I told my DBF, he called while I was at the doctors, lol and I rushed him off the phone, then I called back as soon as I left and beat around the bush for about an hour before I fessed up and told him, he had no reaction, just started talking about starting a seperate savings account and moving etc

<param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="never" /><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=7&tday1=7&thours 1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Ariana Arrives!!!&clr=0xCC00FF&tseconds1=0"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=0xCC00FF> <EMBED src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=7&tday1=7&thours 1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Ariana Arrives!!!&clr=0xCC00FF&tseconds1=0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0 WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search