Almost time...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Well I had a doctor's appointment today and everything went pretty well. They told me I was dehydrated because I had a little bit of blood in my urine sample. They didn't seem to worried though and told me to drink ALOT of water. They checked to see if I was dilated and I have dilated to 1cm so I'm making some progress!! Miranda is head down and her head is VERY low. The nurse that checked me to see if I was dilated could feel the top of her head. They told me that I probably wouldn't make it to my due date which got me a little excited but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. So, I'll have to make sure to keep all of you posted!!!!!
Amanda
September 28th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yey
I'm glad you and the baby are doing well!
Hopefully she'll come sooner than later
Thanks for keeping us posted!
September 29th, 2006, 05:14 AM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hopefully they're right for you! A week ago my doctor said I wouldn't make it another week, and here I am Yesterday at the hospital they said doubtfully another 48 hours, but I don't believe them anymore...lol.
September 29th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
I'm kind of like you Cassie. I'm trying not to get my hopes up so I won't be disappointed when I've waited a week and had no progression. I am really glad though that they won't let me go past my due date. I don't think I could handle another two weeks of waiting after I'm due! I sending labor vibes your way!!
Amanda
September 29th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay! I'm so exited for you Amanda I can't wait to see lil Miranda....I bet this time is going by slower than any other part of your pregnancy huh?
September 29th, 2006, 11:59 AM
irishxrose
Quote:
Yay! I'm so exited for you Amanda I can't wait to see lil Miranda....I bet this time is going by slower than any other part of your pregnancy huh?[/b]
Oh it gets sooooooooooooo slow at the end.

Amanda, I'm so happy for you! Let us know what's going on okay, and when you go into labor. I'm thinking of ya!
September 29th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I bet this time is going by slower than any other part of your pregnancy huh?[/b]
So slow!!! I swear before my due date started approaching it felt like the weeks were flying by. Now it just feels like time has stopped lol. I'm so ready to have this little gal!!
Amanda

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search