Sandy (Dylansmommy)

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2006, 08:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hey, Sandy! I was just checking to see how you and your little man are doing!! I hope everything is going good!! How have you been? Is Dylan getting big?
Amanda
October 3rd, 2006, 09:05 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey! im doing great..dylans growing like a weed lol...ill post new pictures of him soon so i can show you!...not much longer for your little girl to make her appearance!

October 3rd, 2006, 09:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Yay for Dylan growing!! He's going to be your big, strong man!! Once I locate my stupid camera I'll take some pictures of our "nursery". I call it a nursery because it's actually in this little nook (not exactly a room by itself) in our apartment. The crib fits perfectly in this little space and there's even a little area where I can change her diapers!! I'm getting so anxious for her to be here! I started having contractions yesterday that started like 15-20 minutes apart then went down to 5-10. So we called the OB and she said to go up to L&D and we did but then my contractions slowed down (and I wasn't dilating any) and I got sent home. I think Randy was more disappointed then me lol. So now it's just a little waiting game lol. I have the choice after my due date (which is Sunday) if I want to schedule an induction or not. I hope she just comes on her own!!
Amanda

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search