Seriously think this is the worst part...

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2006, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Okay I have folded and refolded all of Miranda's stuff like a million times. I have set EVERYTHING you could possibly think of up for her already. I'm caught up on all of my housework. I am seriously going crazy waiting for her to come lol. Like I would take all that nausea again over having to wait and wonder when she's coming! There have already been so many babies born in my DDC and I'm still sitting here big and pregnant wondering when it's going to be my turn lol. Everyone keeps telling me to enjoy it since I'll never be able to put her back in lol. Guess I just wanted to share that I'm impatient lol.
Amanda
October 3rd, 2006, 11:12 AM
irishxrose
lol I totally remember that part! Just remember Miranda will be here soon!!
October 3rd, 2006, 11:52 AM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wasn't exactly itching for Briana to come out.... but I also didn't sit still!! I was out running errands and moving around, acting like I wasn't pregnant and sure enough, she decided to come two days early!

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

October 3rd, 2006, 01:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
I swear our apartment has never been so clean lol. I have absolutely NOTHING to do all day and so I have been cleaning and recleaning things just to keep busy. I seriously need a life lol.
Amanda
October 4th, 2006, 06:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, I don't care what anyone says...it's IMPOSSIBLE to enjoy that last part when you're just sitting there waiting for the contractions to start and alas, they don't! lol
Well, my suggestion is to do a lot of walking...if you have nothing to do, just go for a walk as tired and exhausted as you might be...try lunges, do the hoola hoop motion....go up and down stairs a million times...have sex...I was two seconds away from taking that Castor oil stuff...but then the very next day after I got the call I was gettin induced!
Call ppl, leave them joke messages that you've had your baby...jk! Don't do that! Although that would have been a good idea for me, to get everyone back for calling me every five seconds asking if I've popped yet! lol
Another thing...just catch up on some sleep. That or go rent some really movies and watch them all while pigging out on ice cream and chocolate and chips and dip and candy....mmmmmm chocolaaaaaate!!!!

I know it's no consollation, but she will be here before you know it. I just hope you don't go overdue. I know all about that, and trust me...if you think this is bad....just wait until your due has come and gone and still no baby! I'm praying that doesn't happen for you!
October 4th, 2006, 07:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been walking about 30 minutes a day on the treadmill at my apartment's fitness center. I'm hoping that it'll help speed things along, but if not at least it's good for me lol. I'm very fortunate because if I haven't had her by Sunday they offer to schedule an induction (as long as you've had a healthy pregnancy and the baby is measuring big enough). Everyone please keep sending me labor vibes!!!
Amanda
October 4th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Amanda I am sending mucho (((labor vibes))) your way! Hey, f it helps I heard sex and rubbing your nips induces labor
October 4th, 2006, 08:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy

SUNDAY Already???? OMG where has the time gone...for some stupid reason I still thought you had like 2 weeks to go!!!!! Agh!! Then I looked at your ticker and imagine my shock when I see 39 weeks 3 days!!! lol
Seriously, time flew over here!!!
So if sunday comes and goes and still no baby, how long after will they schedule induction? A few days, a week??
OMG! I can't believe our Amanda is sooo close! lol
Sheesh! My thoughts right now are "honey, you have like NO time left to justifiably pig out and sleep all day long! Take advantage of it!!!" Tihi! But I've been in your shoes! So I know it's not easy to take advantage of that time.
Well, I'm sure there's still more clothes to be RE-folded (again!!) and a nursery to RE-arrange (again) and an apartment to RE-clean (again!) and junk food to eat!!! lol
October 4th, 2006, 08:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
LOL!! I often look at the calendar and think "Where the heck has the past 9 months gone?!" At my appointment last Thursday the nurse practitioner (head nurse lady lol) told me that they would schedule the induction (as long as it was okay with me) a few days after my due date if I hadn't already had her. So I go to the doctor tomorrow and I'm assuming that they will go ahead and give me and induction date (not 100% sure though) and that's when it will be unless she comes out on her own first. I seriously am going to make like a long list of nit-picky (sp?) things to do today to help pass the time. I have a whole shoebox full of photos that need to be put into photo albums so I know one thing I can do lol.
Amanda

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search