How is your week going so far?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 19th, 2005, 05:53 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine is going great, but busy. I got married yesterday! It just just us and 2 friends (Christine, AKA Twinkle from JM and her DH). I dont feel different, just really happy. This weekend we are all going out----without kids!!! I cant wait.

What is everyone else up to?

May 19th, 2005, 07:23 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Well, I drove my mom to the airport on Tuesday morning. Got back to a message from my doc's office. So I called them. They said my glucose levels were fine, but I now have to start taking iron supplements, which is BAD because I am terrible remembering to take pills! Other than that, I'm incredibly tired, but SO is taking me out tonight to make up for not taking me out on our anniversary! It will be nice for us to have a night out to eat and just relaxing. Also, we have been discussing marriage plans... We're trying to find a chapel around here that we can go away for a weekend and get hitched and then just come back married and not have to deal w/ a big fuss from our families! So, that's all that's been up w/ me!
May 19th, 2005, 07:24 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Oh yeah, congrats on the marriage thing Jennifer!!
May 19th, 2005, 08:03 AM
nat81
Congratulations Jen! My week has been going by soooooooooooooooooo slow! As some of you might know I was due on Monday and I still have no baby!!! I thought for sure I would be like my mom and go two days before or two days after my due date. I guess when they say everyone is different, they really mean it...

Other than that I do have a course I need to work on so that I could fianlly get my degree. I should just get that done before the baby gets here. (maybe that's why he/she hasn't come yet... haha)
May 19th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to sweetlilmommytobe Send a message via Yahoo to sweetlilmommytobe
Congratulations on your marriage!

My week has been BORING...all I do is sleep sleep sleep

And when I'm not sleeping, I'm too tired or too hungry to do anything else!

Yipes!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search