Brag-Time Sundays!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2006, 11:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ok ladies! Time to BRAG!!!! Share something you're super proud of!!!

Well, today, my brag is about my b/f! lol He's really hot! I didn't think so for a while there, because his hair was getting really long and he just couldn't pull off the look. I forgot how good looking he could be. But then yesterday, he bought some clippers and asked me to shave his head for him, and so I did...then he shaved his face, so I've now got this nicely shaven, clean cut guy on my hands here! He looks like he did when we first met again! And wow!!! He's really good looking ladies! I'm so happy to brag about how great my man looks right now! lol

Also, another quick brag is about my baby girl! of course! She's just too cute for words! I seriously can't even begin to tell you guys how gorgeous she is! aw! I just love her so much!

K, your turn!!!
October 22nd, 2006, 01:00 PM
mom2be12007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My brag would have to be the fact that I cannot cook for crap, I mean I usually have to read the back of the box of mac n cheese everytime...
AND I cooked a roast in the crock pot...lol I nkow its not hard, but im super proud!!!

October 22nd, 2006, 01:25 PM
lynaiah2002's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm going to brag about my friggin gorgeous daughter! She's so cute, the cutest kid ever. She cannot wait to be a big sister. Ugh I love her so much, I can't believe how much I love her sometimes. She's just... ugh... I'm speachless, she's perfect.

I love this picture of her, candid are the best! She's so cute, go ahead tell me she's not cute.

October 22nd, 2006, 01:48 PM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm going to have to brag about my son. God I still can't believe it when I say it. My son. I have a son. I love this child more than anything in the entire world He is such a good baby, he hardly ever cries. He's so cuddly and I just love that! I think he is starting to smile and it just lights me up to see it. He is so amazing and I'm so blessed to have him. Oh man I love him... I can just sit there and stare at him for hours. He is so perfect. He is friggin' adorable too. I can't get over how gorgeous he is and that I made him. I love him so much.
October 22nd, 2006, 07:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
I'm going to have to brag about my DF and my DD. Randy was so great during my delivery and since we've brought Miranda home. He was TERRIFIED when I was having my c-section done but he sat by my side and kept squeezing my hand. It's really hard to explain, but ever since having Miranda our love has gotten so much deeper it seems. Like I still love him the same as before but it's just so much stronger. Miranda is a little cutie! She had her first pediatrician's appointment this past Friday and she weighed 6 lbs 9 oz (she weighed 6 lbs 1 oz when we brought her home). She has been smiling (probably just passing gas lol) and she has a dimple on one side! It is sooo cute. She still has her days and nights mixed up so I'm very exhausted and very stressed, but like I told Randy today it is all worth it (plus it's only temporary lol). I guess that's my brag of the day!
Amanda
October 22nd, 2006, 08:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Amanda I totally know what you mean about the love being so much stronger now. Before I had Fiona, I was still unsure about my future with him...like, we fought quite a bit, and I honestly thought I'd be better off with someone else or something. But ever since I've had her, him and I are sooooooo much closer and we're so much more intimate and loving with eachother. I can't wait for a ring! lol Mostly because I can't wait to tell him "YES! I'LL MARRY YOU!!!!" *sigh* we'll just have to be patient though!!
tihi!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search