tell us thursday

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2005, 08:06 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tell us some gossip going on in your life right now? Anything new and exciting? Getting ready for baby or the summer? Who is done with or almost done with school for the season?

May 25th, 2005, 08:09 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well as most of you know we just got married! I just finished my last batch of pills and will hopefully be trying for a PLANNED baby in July.

We're going to the inlaws this weekend. I'd rather be doing other stuff but its not the end of the world

Ty has been a cleaning machine today. All day he kept cleaning up his toys. Every time he made a mess he'd clean it up. I'm so proud of him. What a good boy.

May 26th, 2005, 05:25 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Can Ty teach Lily how to clean up?!?! Any time I clean up her toys she goes over to the bucket or basket and just starts throwing them out, its the best game EVER!!

Anyways you want gossip?!!?
Dh and I are trying for a planned baby as well. But I think we may have missed this month. We are going on vacation with Lily at the end of June, so I'm pretty excited, of course Dh is stressed because it is expensive. I keep telling him that it will be cheaper and easier if we do it now, instead of waiting till we have two babies. This weekend Lily and I are making the drive up to my parents house. I'm kinda dreading the 5 hour car ride, but looking forward to seeing my family.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
May 26th, 2005, 06:55 AM
1proudmom2kalli
New and exciting? Gossip?

First, I fell down the steps at my house on Saturday. SO wanted to take me to the hospital, but I wouldn't let him. I convinced him both baby & I were fine and once he felt a big strong kick, he eased up. She has been going crazy kicking me ever since!

Also, SO & I are planning a run-away wedding for June 10th. Actually, it's already planned, we just have to do it. He & I have already requested the time off work and been approved for it. All that is left now is to do it!

Other than that, I have been totally stressed at work, and finally went to see my doc yesterday for my regular preggo check-up and I wound up getting a reduced work week, like I wanted, so now I am happy about that! The baby & I are both doing well, and I'm getting excited for her arrival.

I THINK I've officially decided on a middle name... Kallista Belle. Belle was my g-ma's middle name and since she will never get to meet her granddaughter, I thought that it's the least I could do. She will go by Belle, since Kallista is kinda long anyways and it's better than trying to think of a nickname, eh?

Our house is coming along and SO & I are actually planning this weekend to just relax and have some fun and rest up!! So, that should be nice. We're both looking forward to a 3 day weekend!
May 26th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I love the middle name Belle!!!!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
May 26th, 2005, 08:33 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Quote:
Originally posted by Twinkle@May 26 2005, 10:33 AM
I love the middle name Belle!!!!!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
Thanks hun!
May 26th, 2005, 09:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to im a 1st time mommy
well let's see... things that i can't wait for this summer....
1. that i'm going to be having my baby
2. my MIL is moving to Toronto and i couldn't be happier. that day can't get here soon enough.
3. my birthday is in july
4. i'm going to be having my baby shower soon and
5. i can't wait to at least spend a little bit of time on the beach before the baby is born.
May 27th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Well, it never seems like my news is too exciting...but...

BF is done lambing, so that means I wont have to be out at his mom and dads to spend time with him (thank god, his mother is something else)
I have my first preggo appt next thursday, I am nervous and scared, but I know it will be okay.
BF is talking about reenlisting in the Guards for another 4 years if they come up with a good bonus, I am NOT happy about that. More of a chance for him to Iraq, and missing out on us and the baby for so long. How he can put a price tag on that is beyond me
My grandpa is having prostate surgery, hopefully they dont find cancer.
Work is driving me crazy.
I am way excited about the baby, and wish I was further along. I already cant wait to so him/her. (We are not finding out the sex of the baby until its born)
I found out where I doctor, they do not offer epidurals...so I am gearing myself up for that...I'm gonna need all the gearing I can get.
I had bad morning sickness this week, well, it was all the time sickness. It was aweful, but also exciting
Its also so hard keeping this baby a secret...we arent going to tell people for another couple months I think.....all I can do is gloat, and no one knows why! LOL
I hope all of you are doing good!
May 27th, 2005, 06:54 PM
Melode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hummmm lets see................
~ Jacob is almost weened off of a bottle
~ Jacob can feed him self
~ I have 10 weeks be before my new baby is here
~ I am sooooo happy and i dont know why lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search