Hi Ladies!!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
Hello!
It's Tamara~
I've been laying low for a while because of the way things were with me ex, the father. I found it he'd been coming on here to see my posts, so I am hoping he's gone! I just wanted to tell all of you hello! I miss you guys so much! Now that AJ is at a point where he takes naps here and there, that lets me check up on y'all now! Amanda, your daughter is absolutely beautiful! Blondie, I am so excited for you, new homes are so fun! Brigitte, Fiona is so beautiful, sooo big! Can you believe it?!?! Anyway, I am dying to know how y'all are. Hope everything is going well!

I am so lucky! My son sleeps up to seven hours at a time and only cries when he's hungry or tired. I've been breastfeeding now successfully since he was born! I am so excited about that, I did not know if I would make it!

Anyway, for those of you who dont know me, I was here everyday of my pregnancy, my son was born in July and the Unplanned Pregnancy group got me through it all!

</a>
November 9th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Tamara! I was wondering what happened to you lol...I'm glad to hear from you again and that things are going well with your son (what's his name again? I'm sorry totally drawing a blank here)
Glad to see you back!
November 9th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Wisey
Welcome back glad things are going good!
November 10th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey! I was wondering where you had gone off to! I'm so glad to hear that you're doing good and that AJ is doing so great with his sleeping and breastfeeding! Way to go!
Yeah I can't believe how big our babies are now! Fiona's going to be 5 months on the 17th! Wow! Only one month to go and she'll be half a year old! Way too crazy!
Fiona is doing really well too. She sleeps from 9pm till 8am every night, is eating cereal and step one baby food, and is growing like a weed! She's a very tall baby but yet still thin. So I keep saying she's my little model. lol
How big is AJ now? Sorry to hear that the ex is BEING SO STUPID (AND I HOPE HE READS THIS!!!)...it's too bad because you're too nice and great of a person to be mixed up with him. Stupid nosey jerk!!!! Mitch made the mistake of doing that to me once, and was never stupid enough to do it again! lol I hope he's gone too.
Well, I hope you come back more often, we miss you around here!
Brigitte and Fiona
November 12th, 2006, 07:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Tamera!!!!! I thought you had disappeared lol!! I'm so glad to hear that you and AJ are doing so well!! Miranda just turned a month old on November 7th and she is doing great. She's such a sweetheart lol. Randy and I are getting married on the 18th so it's less then a week now! I'm really excited lol. I'm really glad to hear that everything is going great for you!!!
Amanda
November 12th, 2006, 04:59 PM
irishxrose
Hey hun!!! I was wondering where you had run off to! Sorry about the ex... I've decided that most men are stupid.

I'm glad that you and AJ are doing good! I'm so happy that the breastfeeding worked out for you, and that he's sleeping so long! It gets better as he gets older. Joshua sleeps through the night now, and let me tell you, that is AWESOME! Joshua is 16 lbs, 9 oz and 26 1/2 inches long now. He's on baby food, cereal and is very close to crawling! We have to baby proof the house soon because of it. I'm doing good too... graduating next month, and going to college in January! Jason is heading off to the Police Academy soon, so I'm happy about that. We're all doing good. I hope you stick around hun, I really missed you!
November 13th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
Yay!
I am so glad y'all remember me, I was so afriad you guys wouldn't. I've missed reading all of your posts and the laughs they would bring.
Blondie, where's your bloomin belly pic????
Brigitte, baby food? Wow, it seems like you just had her!
Drika, I CANNOT believe how big Josh is already! Food? What? It all goes by too fast! Does it seem real? Where are you going to school? I am also going back to school in the spring, I am so nervous about it.
Amanda, WOW!! You're getting married! Yay! I'm so excited for you! Randy must be continuing to treat you like a queen!
It makes me feel soooooo good to know that y'all are doing so well. I am so happy for all of you! Its soooooooo wonderful to be hanging out here again!

Hugs!

Yeah, I have also come to the conclusion that very few men actually know how to think of anything or anyone besides themselves. I am so happy being alone with my son. I've been so blessed with such a wonderful little man!
Yippee!

</a>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search