Early Pregnancy Advice and Symptoms!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2005, 02:45 AM
Regular
Ive been pregnant before so im not totally ignorant, but recently (constantly for the last 3weeks) ive had:

- constant nasusa
- bumped/bloted belly (its normally totally flat and now i cant even suck it in!)
- I'm sleeping more
- Have lost all apeatite/not hungry at all, when i do eat i start to feel sicky!!
- Extremley hot flushes (which was my only symptom with my first pregnancy)
- Weird feeling in my lower abdomen

I dont understand whats going on! I'm on Dianette and my withdrawal bleed was:

- 3days late, (it was 3days late last month too but its usually like clockwork!)
- it keeps stopping and starting,
- going very light and then heavier
- but i have no cramps at all which is also unusual as ive had belly cramps since i was 11!

I remember missing one pill (taking it too late at night) but I cant remember when that was or even if i took it within the 12hour period! Although we do have unprotected sex in the 7day rest time. (but i think thats safe)

I dont want to be pregnant - but I now cant help but worry about it....

Can anyone give me advice?! I know most of you will probably say its nothing or to just take a test and i wouldnt think i was pregnant again if it wasnt for the constant sickness...

please help
regards,

chel
June 1st, 2005, 06:50 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Hey girl! I feel your concern. Really, you will probably hate me for saying this, but it sounds like you could definitely be pregnant. With your period being so irregular it makes it really hard to tell. I would call your doc and see what they think, or take a test. If you get a negative and you are still feeling yuck, I would get ahold of your family doc and have them run some tests and see what's up! Anyways, I hope this helps! I know you probably didn't want to hear the old "take a test", but that's really all the advice I can offer you besides the fact that it sounds like you ARE pregnant. Well, anyways... I hope you get the results you want.
June 1st, 2005, 12:32 PM
Regular

your right diddy! i didnt want to hear that. (thank you for being so honest with me though!) In a way, im worried about it being negitive as much as i am it being positive - IF its negitive there is no obvious reason what is up with me. If its positive, at least i know whats wrong! *sighs*

I dont know if i can be bleeding the way i am and still be pregnant?!?!?!

should i wait for the bleedin to stop before taking a test or go straight down the doctors and see what he says?!?!

*sobs*

chel
June 1st, 2005, 01:46 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I say call your doctor and take a test, why worry and drive yourself crazy when all ya gotta do is pee on a stick?!?!

Good Luck!!!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
June 1st, 2005, 07:07 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome to JM! I would just go buy a test. They are like $7. Testing is alot easier than worrying and its the only way to know for sure. Good luck.

June 1st, 2005, 10:23 PM
Regular
guess so. I already have tests from previously worrying myself sick, so your right. might as well just do it - see it as negitive and go see the doctor first thing this morning!

i'll keep you posted!
June 2nd, 2005, 05:59 AM
Regular
It tested Negitive (im happy!!) so i'll be down the doctors tomorrow and see whats up!

hope everyone is well

chel x
June 2nd, 2005, 11:14 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Glad to hear you got the result you wanted! Well, get to the doc's and find out what's wrong now! Good luck!! Hope it's nothing serious!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search