CrimsonSky!!!!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey, just wanted to know how your g/f was doing and how things were going?
November 20th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Veteran
Hey!

Well she's doing good. She's about 13 weeks now, as you can see by the little chart and we're making plans to get married. The biggest obstacle right now is that her father knows and he's upset and he won't talk to her. She calls him and he just hangs up on her.

But other than that everything is good.

I'm a proud father to a bouncing baby boy!
November 20th, 2006, 03:17 PM
collegegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
I was thinking about you last week! I'm glad to hear things are going well. As for her father, he'll come around sooner or later. The longest it could possibly take would be until the baby gets here and he sees your beatiful bundle of joy, but he will come around. My dad didn't speak to me for a month. I didn't call him, I waited for him to call me. It was really hard for me to not call, but I managed. Tell your gf to hang in there and we're here for her if she needs anything!
__
November 20th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Veteran
Quote:
I was thinking about you last week! I'm glad to hear things are going well. As for her father, he'll come around sooner or later. The longest it could possibly take would be until the baby gets here and he sees your beatiful bundle of joy, but he will come around. My dad didn't speak to me for a month. I didn't call him, I waited for him to call me. It was really hard for me to not call, but I managed. Tell your gf to hang in there and we're here for her if she needs anything![/b]

Hey ladies,

so my girlfriend has been complaining for a while now about headaches and fatigue and I just assumed that this was a normal part of pregnancy. Apparently she went for a physical with the obgyn and they told her she had low blood pressure. Apparently pregnancy can bring about this condition and it seems like she fits all the symptoms.

Any of you other ladies suffer from this while being pregnant? What treatments can she do?

November 21st, 2006, 06:26 AM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was exhausted during the first trimester... there were days I didn't leave the couch. Help out as much as you can and let her relax, she'll get her energy back soon enough.

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

November 21st, 2006, 07:07 AM
Veteran
Quote:
I was exhausted during the first trimester... there were days I didn't leave the couch. Help out as much as you can and let her relax, she'll get her energy back soon enough.[/b]
Well after 13 weeks she's past the first trimester right?

But yeah, she falls asleep while talking to her on the phone or on the sofa while watching TV all the time.

November 21st, 2006, 11:03 AM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't remember what cut off number is for how many weeks in each trimester... but everyone's pregnancy is different (obviously), but now that I think of it, the fatigue also went early into my second trimester. I remember feelling it around 8 weeks and it went one for about 2 months after that, so give or take, it went up to week 16 for me.

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search