How is everyone's....

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
How is everyone's pregnancy going and/or how is everyone's babies doing? What stage are all of you pregnant ladies at? Anyone close to finding out (if you wish to do so) the gender? Anyone feeling kicks? How about everyone's little ones? How are they doing and growing? What new things are they doing?

Miranda is doing great! I was so happy she FINALLY moved out of newborn diapers lol. She's got such a small tushie lol. Randy and I came down with either food poisoning or a stomach virus and we were very worried she was going to get it but so far (knock on wood) she hasn't seemed sick. She smiles a lot now and she's overall a very happy baby. She loves taking a bath and she's been trying her hardest to get a good squeal out lol.

Amanda
November 28th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Briana is doing great! I couldn't have asked for a better baby.... except today, she screamed for one hour in the food court at the mall. She is being gassy today and was really uncomfortable.

She's starting to get on a schedule now which is awesome... we just have to work on her not falling asleep while she's nursing! Lots of smiles though! She's so cute...

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

November 28th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Awww I'm so glad Briana is doing good! She looks so adorable in that pic in your siggie! Miranda seems like she's a lot like Briana from what you've said. Miranda really doesn't cry that often unless she's hungry or gassy. 9 times out of 10 I have to check her diapers because she won't cry if they're dirty lol.
Amanda
November 28th, 2006, 06:20 PM
~CaSsAnDrA07~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~CaSsAnDrA07~ Send a message via MSN to ~CaSsAnDrA07~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~CaSsAnDrA07~
I just turned 26 weeks pregnant today felling kicks all day long and they are getting stonger daily shes a very active baby lol your daughters are so adorable

November 28th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cassandra,
I really love that name that you picked out for your daughter! It's very beautiful! Enjoy all those kicks!! If I could pick one thing that I miss about being pregnant it's feeling my daughter move inside me. Although after her head dropped she decided she liked to put her hands up on her ears and it was quite painful lol.
Amanda
November 30th, 2006, 09:23 AM
collegegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Everything is going great! Nathan Christopher has become quite active over the past few weeks. It's crazy how much the movement increased in such a short period of time! We went to our big u/s appointment at 19.2 weeks and even though he was all over the place, I didn't feel a thing! Chris and I were so shocked and thought it was too funny. But he showed us his family jewels as soon as the doc moved to check.
Chris can also feel him moving now too and is more than excited about it. He's getting more and more protective of me everyday. He doesn't treat me like I'm crippled or anything, but he's very protective and cautious. He's started nesting, as I like to say. Remodeling, redecorating, reorganizing, cleaning, building stuff...you name, he's probably doing it. He is amazing!!!!
Our baby shower is next Saturday (Dec. 9th) and we can't wait! My mom is throwing the shower at our house (I've finally finished moving everything buy computers and clothes to the house) and will be buying us our crib! We're going to get it the day before when my mom gets to town. The day after the shower I graduate!!!!

(Wow....I'm writing a freakin novel here...)

My EDD is March 13th, but Chris has decided that the baby is coming on March 7th because he says all the doctors are a week off.
__
November 30th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like you have been busy!! I hope that you have a great baby shower! I loved mine and we got sooo many things we needed for Miranda. Be glad that Chris is so protective of you! My DH didn't even acknowledge the fact that I was pregnant unless I started crying or got mad then he would blame my hormones when it was usually him at fault lol. He wasn't very helpful at all during my pregnancy and lately he's hasn't been helpful at all with Miranda. I told him last night that if this was how it was going to be I wasn't having any more kids and he was like "You've said that like 10 times" and I was like "Well I'm not joking about it anymore. I'm serious." I just don't get him! He doesn't see his daughter all day (he works from 9am to around 7 or 8pm) and when he gets home he doesn't hold her, hug her, kiss her, talk to her. The only time he'll hold her is if he has to feed her which isn't very often because he makes me do it. Okay sorry I just went off on a rant. He's not on my good side today lol.
Amanda
November 30th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Everything is going great! Nathan Christopher has become quite active over the past few weeks. It's crazy how much the movement increased in such a short period of time! We went to our big u/s appointment at 19.2 weeks and even though he was all over the place, I didn't feel a thing! Chris and I were so shocked and thought it was too funny. But he showed us his family jewels as soon as the doc moved to check.
Chris can also feel him moving now too and is more than excited about it. He's getting more and more protective of me everyday. He doesn't treat me like I'm crippled or anything, but he's very protective and cautious. He's started nesting, as I like to say. Remodeling, redecorating, reorganizing, cleaning, building stuff...you name, he's probably doing it. He is amazing!!!!
Our baby shower is next Saturday (Dec. 9th) and we can't wait! My mom is throwing the shower at our house (I've finally finished moving everything buy computers and clothes to the house) and will be buying us our crib! We're going to get it the day before when my mom gets to town. The day after the shower I graduate!!!!

(Wow....I'm writing a freakin novel here...)

My EDD is March 13th, but Chris has decided that the baby is coming on March 7th because he says all the doctors are a week off.[/b]
You're so lucky you've got a guy who is help out, mine didn't do SQUAT. It took him 3 days to paint the nursury which is a 9x7 foot room!! To this day the room is still not done. I hardly spend any time in there because I get agrivated when I see an unfinished room. I would just do it now since I'm home, but I still have to paint some shelves, and I don't want to be playing with paint then have Bri start crying.

Amanda, my bf is willing to hold her and such, but it's only so I can do some cleaning Finally I put her in his arms and said "I'm going out, there is a bottle in the fridge". You should try the same some night.

November 30th, 2006, 05:03 PM
collegegirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
You're so lucky you've got a guy who is help out, mine didn't do SQUAT. It took him 3 days to paint the nursury which is a 9x7 foot room!! To this day the room is still not done. I hardly spend any time in there because I get agrivated when I see an unfinished room. I would just do it now since I'm home, but I still have to paint some shelves, and I don't want to be playing with paint then have Bri start crying.

Amanda, my bf is willing to hold her and such, but it's only so I can do some cleaning Finally I put her in his arms and said "I'm going out, there is a bottle in the fridge". You should try the same some night.[/b]
I know I'm lucky to have him and I am more thankful for him than just about anything else. (Even though there are times that I wanna kick him in the arse lol. But who doesn't have those times?) In the beginning it was really crazy for me though. Once we got past that awkward stage where you're both in shock and don't know what to say to one another, we accepted it and really started to get excited. The there was a lot of confusion, my doctor told me it was ectopic, but it turned out he was wrong. We went through a lot of heart break and SO even brought up maybe trying to TTC in the (somewhat near) future. I was completely blown away! Shortly after that we found out that the doc was wrong and I never went back to that practice. (Long story made short, he some how confused it with a massive ovarian cyst and no other doctor was really able to explain how that mistake could be made.)

It almost seems now like people would never be able to tell that our pregnancy was unplanned. It's amazing how much joy a baby can bring before they ever enter the world. I wouldn't have it any other way. I just wish more guys could be real men like SO. It breaks my heart that there are some many wonderful ladies on here trying so hard and getting nothing in return. I have to say though, I applaud your move on the "I'm going out, there is a bottle in the fridge" thing! That takes some bavery and trust. And you daughter is absolutely beautiful! She looks like such a happy baby!
__
November 30th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Thank you

November 30th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
We are doing well! AJ is almost 18 lbs. (ALREADY) and rolled over for the first time last week! I am so excited, I can't believe how incredibly fast it goes!

</a>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search