I think this fits in here..

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2005, 04:44 AM
Regular
Hi Ladies, I new to these boards, and well, i just need some help and advise..

I have a 6 month old, and im soo scared that i am pregnant again.. this month i have had all the same signs i did when i was preggo with my son..

Im so angry at myself for not being more careful..If i am pregnant, im not sure how my partner is going to re-act.. Ill be happy because its another baby, but my son is only 6 months!!

Oh.. has anyone been in this situation? only 5 days till my Period is due. i guess ill have to wait and see what happens..
June 7th, 2005, 06:02 AM
Super Mommy
wow, another baby so soon Well look on thr bright side, at least you get to have them so close that they will be in alot of the same stages together or one not too far behind the other.

Don't worry too much now, in a few days if you are still nervous and on edge take a test to ease your mind. What kind of birth control were you using? I would be a mess if I used a method and it just failed out on me!!

I am not sure of your spiritual foundation but in general God does not put too much on you that you can not bear. Right now I am almost 5 weeks preggy and my DBF ( who is not so dear or darling like these days!!) is not exactly being as supportive as he could be, I have my bad days but in general I can handle it and I am more than sure you can handle another baby. Its a blessing!

Good luck!

<param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="never" /><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=7&tday1=7&thours 1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Ariana Arrives!!!&clr=0xCC00FF&tseconds1=0"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=0xCC00FF> <EMBED src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=7&tday1=7&thours 1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Ariana Arrives!!!&clr=0xCC00FF&tseconds1=0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0 WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com
June 7th, 2005, 07:06 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Sammy, I would highly suggest that if you really think you are pregnant, go and get a first response. They are supposed to be able to give you a response first, up to 1 week before your missed period. Take that and see what happens. If it comes out negative and you're still feeling pregnant, take another one after you have missed your period. I got a 2 pack of the first response ones because they came that way and they were really easy to use! I got a positive 2 days after my missed period, which from what I've heard, that's pretty early. If you keep getting negatives, then it's time to see a doc.

Oh, and don't blame yourself. These things happen sometimes and it's sometimes just out of our control. You might have been being as careful as you thought you could be. Sometimes what's meant to be will just be. (I got pregnant while I was on birth control and we were using condoms MOST of the time and pulling out the rest of the time... Should've been pretty reliable in conjunction w/ the birth control, but no.... And here I am almost 31 weeks pregnant w/ my first. )

I hope that everything works out for you, but I do agree that I don't think God would give you anymore than you could handle! Good luck, and let us know what happens hun!
June 7th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Regular
Thanks so much for your replies!

Its nice to know someone is listening

I was on Birth control Pills, but honestly, I was skipping pills here and there, just out of pure laziness..

Anyways, i am going to just wait a couple of days till i test.. but i will defienlty test, just to see what is happening!

Ill update you ladies in just a couple of days..

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post!
June 7th, 2005, 08:33 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Quote:
Originally posted by sammy@Jun 7 2005, 09:20 AM
Thanks so much for your replies!

Its nice to know someone is listening

I was on Birth control Pills, but honestly, I was skipping pills here and there, just out of pure laziness..*

Anyways, i am going to just wait a couple of days till i test.. but i will defienlty test, just to see what is happening!

Ill update you ladies in just a couple of days..

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
Not a problem, keep us updated hun!
June 8th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Regular
Is it too early to test at 10dpo??

I know the best time to test is when our period is due, but how much earlier can i find out??
June 8th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom2B*L*T
Hi, I'm Nicole and I was in a very similar situation. When my first son was about 3 months old, I started having pregnancy symptoms. I was so scared to test, but I didn't really need to because I already knew I was. But I was scared to death... I was a single mom with a 3 month old and I didn't know what I was going to do. But everything worked out and I love that my boys are so close in age. It makes them alot closer. But if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here! Good luck and let us know when you test!

<div align='center'></div>Siggy made by dettmer26- thank you!</div>
June 8th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Regular
Thanks so much for that reply!! Its not often to find another mum who has kids close in age!!

Im not 100% sure that i am preggo, its just that my symptoms are really worrying me..

Only a couple days and ill know for sure..

Ill keep you all updated.
June 10th, 2005, 12:13 AM
Melode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am pregnant with me second and when i got pregnant jacob was only 10 months, i was scared but my mom didnt mind cause we found out it was a boy and we can afford it cause we dont have to buy much new clothes just diapers

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search