my fh

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2005, 12:59 PM
a_baby_is_a_gift's Avatar Member
two nights ago my fh and I got into this big argument, because he says I don't do much around the house, which is not true I do help out around here and anyway I started crying and he got mad and left the room, I got up after awhile and told myself that there was no point in getting upset so I went to talk to him, so we are talking then somewhere in the convo he tells me i'm going to be a bad mom, I started crying and I told him that I never once or would say anything like that to him then he said that we weren't ready for the baby and I got even more mad, and I told him that it was too late then later we made up and he appologized to me and baby. Sorry this is long but I had to vent sorrry
June 9th, 2005, 01:12 PM
AustinsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to AustinsMommy Send a message via Yahoo to AustinsMommy
Sorry that had to happen. It is just stressful for the both of you. Soon enough, he'll start getting excited and hopefully never say anything like that again
June 9th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Melode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i have the same problem with mine, i clean all the time and says it aint sorry ur having trouble
June 10th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Super Mommy
wow, he was really mean. Did he want the baby to begin with? Did he ever want you to get rid of it before you got so far along? if he is really happy about the baby then hopefully he is just feeling stressed and is taking it out on you.

But if you are having the baby against his wishes then his behavior might get worse before it gets better. But some men are jerks up until the baby comes then they just mely, hopefully he turns out that way, if not he is going to be a real headache once the baby comes...

<param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="never" /><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=7&tday1=7&thours 1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Ariana Arrives!!!&clr=0xCC00FF&tseconds1=0"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=0xCC00FF> <EMBED src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=7&tday1=7&thours 1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Ariana Arrives!!!&clr=0xCC00FF&tseconds1=0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0 WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search