Only 10 weeks and my clothes dont fit, anyone else???

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2007, 08:48 AM
Veteran
Girls I'm only 10 weeks preggers and already my jeans are very tight, to the point where I can't were them cuz they are so uncomfortable. Any of you gain weight this fast. Its my first pregnancy so Im just wondering if this is normal

Thanks Ladies
Capergirl
January 4th, 2007, 09:31 AM
lvfunandfit's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I gained 16 lbs in the first 16 weeks. Now I'm 26 weeks and I've gained 30lbs. I've slowed down now though. My dr said that since my body fat was low (17%) my body hurried to get to where it needed to be to grow a healthy baby and produce breast milk. I've only gained .5 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I was showing at 11 weeks and it was obvious that I had a baby bump at 15 weeks to other people. At 17 weeks, strangers started asking me when I was due.

It all depends on your body type I guess. I didn't have much fat to hide my pregnancy and I am carrying all out front, not in my back at all.

I used rubberbands to hold my buttons closed on my pants until 15 weeks then HAD to ditch the regular clothes and start wearing maternity. I started with larger size pants, but that was a waste of money. They only worked for a few weeks. I packed up all my regular clothes so I would stop torturing myself by trying to fit into them.

Check out Danika's website!

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4pQs8L/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
January 4th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Veteran
I guess I will be somewhat the same. Im not that big eaither. Well Im hippy but I have no stomach(well I didnt) and my waist was only 25inchs. SO I guess that makes sence.. I just can't wait for maternity clothes. THis in between stage is no fun. You feel like you just getting fat...
take care
cheryl
January 4th, 2007, 02:32 PM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i'm 11 weeks and had to buy maternity pants today. I've gotten HUGE in the past few days, my low rise jeans still fit cos they go under the bump anyway, but everything else it way too tight. and i still just look fat. cant wait till i'm obviously pregnant.

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
January 4th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Veteran
I know, at least when you show people realize that your fat for a reason... I hate this feeling. Some clothes fit but the jeans are not comfortable anymore. Im starting the gym tomorrow. Going to do some low impact stuff. Just to feel better and get active. I've been a lazy pig lately
January 5th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Telucero's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
I was exactly the same way!! I was only 12 weeks when I had to buy my first maternity pants! I was so depressed. I had imagined that I would have a tiny bump until about five months, I was a 6/8 prepreggo. But then I packed on the weight sooooo incredibly fast. I will say that I did end up losing 8 pounds at my 16 wk ck up. Don't worry, it's all for a great cause. Besides, there's no better reason to give in to your temptations! I did workout throughout my pregnancy, I believe that helped me lose ... I weighed in at 195 when I delivered!!!!

Hang in there!

</a>
January 8th, 2007, 06:14 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I was pregnant last time (my second pregnancy but first baby--m/c our first) I was in maternity by 10 weeks! I also was pretty thin, underweight really, so I gained and popped out fast. This time around (yes another unplanned baby ) I had to start wearing maternity at 4 1/2 weeks! I am obviously pregnant, I look the same now as I did when I was 5 months with my son.

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

January 8th, 2007, 11:55 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i like knowing that my baby is big and healthy. Its depressing to see your figure disappear, but its nice that the baby is either protected with fat or getting nice and big.

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search