Fustrated, what do you think..

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 22nd, 2005, 07:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So we aren't trying for another at least 2 months. But this month we haven't used any protect, every time, almost everyday.

So my last period was March 26 through June 5th I was supposed to start my new pack on the 5th but didn't. So I should get my period this weekend, but I have no idea. I just want to know something, and I feel like its too soon to know anything.

And having this throw up taste in my mouth having to make running stops the the bathroom, isn't fun. I had to call adult swim at my pool like three times in one hour because I felt like I was going to puke, what the heck?! At dinner the other night, the same thing. I litterally felt like I was going to puck right there in the dinning room. And now I still taste it in my mouth but nothing is coming out. My boobs are extra sensitive. And all this could just be nerves as i've been stressed recently, but it doesn't seem that way.

Would a test show up this soon? I don't want to buy a test and it be wasted, [to me if its not a ++ its wasted,becuase I could have just waited it out, etc]. But I don't know i'm just so fustrated. I think I "o"ed sometime last week around the 14-16th or something. So it'd be way to soon to test right? According to the pill I should start June 25-26. I'm just so freaking confused, fustrated, and just want freaking answers!!!
June 22nd, 2005, 08:15 PM
~*kath*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have heard of people getting pregnancy symptoms when they come off of the pill. You could be experiencing symptoms though this early,, I would just wait it out if I was you, its hard to say whats going on because of your situation. Good luck.

June 22nd, 2005, 08:16 PM
Larkin121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you O'd on the 14th, then you could test on the 28th, I think... 'cause the standard time between ovulation and your period is 14 days, and it usually takes until the day you miss your period for a test to work. Some tests can work earlier, but it's only a 70% or something that they will detect the pregnancy earlier than that. I know waiting sucks, but if you don't want to waste any money, I'd wait!

June 23rd, 2005, 05:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
yeah. I just hate waiting. I'm the person who knows and need to know right away, when it comes to lifechaning things.
June 23rd, 2005, 02:08 PM
1proudmom2kalli
Hey girl. Go to the drugstore and read the packs. I know first response says that it can give you a result up to 5 days before your missed period, but like the other girl said, I'm not sure how accurate that would be. I would wait until you actually MISS your period before you test if you don't want to waste money, but also keep in mind that stress will sometimes cause you to be late for AF.

Hopefully you will know soon though, and good luck with the results. I hope you get what you're looking for. Keep us updated!
June 23rd, 2005, 04:48 PM
Melode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
get a test and find out i think now u should be able to detect the homones, but my doc told me about 6 weeks after ur missed preiod and the egg has been conceived that, thats when u will start getting the sickness good luck
June 27th, 2005, 06:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I tested but I gotta go get another one because the test was retarted, EPT :urg:
June 27th, 2005, 07:28 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
keep us up to date! and good luck!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
June 27th, 2005, 06:06 PM
1proudmom2kalli
So, are you late or what?
June 28th, 2005, 04:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
i'm 3 days late, according to the pill. I took another test this morning [accuclear or something like that], and it was negative. If AF doesn't come by sunday i'm going to test again, because i'll be a week late then. I just don't see with when and how much[everyday 2.75 weeks duringwhen appeared to be ovulation], I am not PG and with how i've been feeling. But thats the "BIG" update.
June 28th, 2005, 05:52 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I have heard from the girls in TTC that when you get off the pill it can take a while for your period to get back to normal. It took one girl 2 1/2 months to get her AF. I finished my pack last month and today I"m officially 1 week late. I took another test this morning and still negative. I'm pretty sure I'm late only because I recently went off the pill. That may be what is going on with you.

June 28th, 2005, 10:12 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Well, keep us updated hun!
June 28th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It may just be the pill causing my body to still be wierd. We'll see...
June 28th, 2005, 08:41 PM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
whenever i stopped any kind of birth control my body went crazy and it tooks months to get a normal on time period but my body does weird things anyway...
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)
June 30th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, almost a week late, and still nodda. I'm going to retest on sunday.
July 4th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, my period came full force today so I guess that give me some answers.
July 4th, 2005, 06:58 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you at least know what's going on.

July 5th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I had pregnancy symptoms after stopping my pack. But they didn't go away for three weeks. I tested 3 days before my missed period with a first response and got a positive result. And now I'm 14 weeks and 2 days pregnant! I thought I might be pregnant because my bb's were so sore and I had a horrible taste in my mouth.
July 7th, 2005, 05:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, now its done [yesterday afternoont], so that was like a whole 3 days. The only thing is, I am really bloated and my boobs hurt like hell. I don't feel like pucking as much anymore, but its still there. Probably just my brain, or nerves, or something, but I hate this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search