Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2005, 01:05 PM
*~*MoMMy4eVeR*~*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to *~*MoMMy4eVeR*~*
I was 17 when I found out, I am 17 now, and I will still be 17 when I have my angel!
June 30th, 2005, 05:03 PM
dakota05_logan08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to dakota05_logan08 Send a message via Yahoo to dakota05_logan08
Well I'm not really sure if I was 18 or 19 when I conceived...It was around the first two weeks of December and my birthday is December 7...I was 19 when I found out and I'll be 19 when he's born!
July 2nd, 2005, 04:17 PM
Crystal_n_Andrew's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal_n_Andrew
I was 19 when i found out i wans having my sweet Andrew Joseph and i just found out that i was going to have another one and I'm only 20. We decied if it was a girl her name would be Makayla Serenity Cabler. If we have a boy it will be Connor David Cabler. The daddys name is Dave and he wanted the babies middle name if a boy to be david so i agreed.
I will be 21 when i finally have this one and no more after this.

July 3rd, 2005, 08:57 AM
momma06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to momma06 Send a message via Yahoo to momma06
Found out: 16
Now: Still 16
Give Birth: 17

July 3rd, 2005, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by momma06@Jul 3 2005, 09:57 AM
Found out: 16
Now: Still 16
Give Birth: 17
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Are you having help. Just curious it is a lot to have a baby. I got so emotional with andrew i was single. His daddy still has not seen him. i only hope that some day for my sons sake that his daddy will be there. Well i just hope that you have help. It really makes things easier and congradulations.
Crystal and Andrew

July 3rd, 2005, 08:08 PM
Veteran
I was an older single mom. I was 26 when I got pregnant with my first child (unplanned) and was only seeing his father very casually at the time. We got together eventually and married and I'm now going on 37 years old. It's been almost 10 years since I had my wonderful little oops!! I haven't regreted a second of it. I always felt confident back then that I could do it all on my own and I did.

Happily married mom with a 10 yr old and 4 yr old kidlets
July 3rd, 2005, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by mommyangie@Jul 3 2005, 09:08 PM
I was an older single mom. I was 26 when I got pregnant with my first child (unplanned) and was only seeing his father very casually at the time. We got together eventually and married and I'm now going on 37 years old. It's been almost 10 years since I had my wonderful little oops!! I haven't regreted a second of it. I always felt confident back then that I could do it all on my own and I did.
[/quote]
Well i want to thank u for writing me.I am doing this on my own. My son's father does not want anything to do with us. I left him but when i did i told him that i would never try to keep him out of his childs life. Since i had my son i called him to tell him that i had our baby and he denied him then, Since then i have sent him letters and pictures and he still wont acknoledge that Andrew is his. I have a court date in August for a peternity test. Well this babies daddy is the one that told me that he dont want to be with me. I really want us to be togather as a family. My only hope is that one day he will realize that we are great friends. We really are. That is what it takes to make a great relationship. We trust each other. We know what the other is thinking. We just connect so many ways that it is unreal. I never imagined knowing a person the way that i know him and i never dreamed that you could love a man as much as you can love a child but you can. I feel that way about him. Maybe one day after he gets his life togather and he is ready to settle down it will be me that he will want to settle down with. I would wait for him for that if he told me that i had a chance. I know tha sounds crazy but i cant get over him. One of the other moms told me to take it a day at a time. I am trying to do that. I even have a b/f because he told me that for a while he thought that i was trying to trap him. Well i of all people know that that doesnt work. I have living proof. I am seeing this guy and i dont really think that i should continue to because when I am with him i am thinking about Dave (babies daddy) and that is not fair to Josh (my current b/f). I just thought that maybe that would help me move on but it isnt it is actually making things worse. Who would have guessed. Sorry this is so long i just have so much to say about how much i love dave and want to be a family with him my son and this child. I want the whole world to know it and then maybe he would want it. I dont know I think i am just fooling myself. Well thank you for listening.
Crystal and Andrew

July 4th, 2005, 02:34 PM
megan
i was 19 when i found out i was pregnant with my son and i had him when i was 20 .

But now i'm 22 and i'll have this one a month or so after i turn 23 .
July 4th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by megan@Jul 4 2005, 03:34 PM
i was 19 when i found out i was pregnant with my son and i had him when i was 20 .

But now i'm 22 and i'll have this one a month or so after i turn 23 .
[/quote]
its kinda scary with them being close but exciting in a way too.
Crystal and Andrew

July 4th, 2005, 06:50 PM
megan
yes it is scary and exciting. My husband and i found out we were pregnant 2 days after our wedding. LOL We weren't sure if we were ready, but we had to be. LOL But its exciting because my son will soon have someone to play with and we will have a baby in the house.
July 5th, 2005, 07:43 AM
Caitlin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Found out: 15
I'm now: 16

I'm only 7 weeks though.
July 5th, 2005, 08:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom2B*L*T
I was 19 when I had Blaze, 20 when I had Landon . I'm 22 now and will be 23 when this little one is born.

<div align='center'></div>Siggy made by dettmer26- thank you!</div>
July 5th, 2005, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by C_Hallford@Jul 5 2005, 08:43 AM
Found out: 15
I'm now: 16

I'm only 7 weeks though.
[/quote]
Congradulations!! They are a ball but its tough. I would not trade it for anything in the world though.
Crystal and Andrew

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search