How many

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2005, 03:38 PM
1proudmom2kalli
are planning on making a birth plan??

Has your pregnancy gone by fast or slow so far?

How ready do you feel to have this baby????
June 26th, 2005, 03:43 PM
1proudmom2kalli
I'm NOT planning on making a birth plan because I want to just "go with the flow" and I feel that I can voice my opinions loud enough when I go into labor and I am at the hospital. Plus, anything that would be included isn't that big of a deal to me (Like if they treat the baby's eyes after birth and stuff like that.) I trust my doc and his staff, for the most part.

My pregnancy was going by slowly in the beginning (until I found out what I was having at 19 weeks, 6 days!) and now it's seemed to go by pretty fast, but as hot and miserable as I am now, I know the last few weeks are going to DRAG on!

I AM so ready to have this baby! I do feel a bit unprepared as far as taking care of her goes, but I am trusting my instincts. I just want her OUTTA ME!
June 26th, 2005, 06:49 PM
OpheliaLoved's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am only in my seventh week, so I can't really tell if it's gone by quickly or slowly. I guess quickly because I thought I was only four or five weeks, and the doctor told me I'd be eight weeks this wed., so it seems like I missed a lot of time in there. Still in the "oh my gosh I can't believe it" phase, and trying to figure out the crazy world of pregnancy.

I'm not answering the questions LOL! I think I am going to make a birthplan, because I looked at a little guide for making one, and I didnt' know what the heck half the things are, so I am going to make a birthplan just to know what my options are and think about them ahead of time, so I'm ready to make those choices. I also want to "go with the flow" though, so I won't be strict about it if something comes up or the doctor thinks a different way would be better.

I think I will be ready to have this baby in seven months, or even sooner than that. I feel very confident in my ability to care for the baby; if anything I'm worried about finances and school (both my husband and I are getting ready to graduate from school this year, but I am pretty sure that will have to change)
-O

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"></div>
June 27th, 2005, 10:03 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
are planning on making a birth plan?? I had one but pretty much just went with the flow

Has your pregnancy gone by fast or slow so far? Mine went by SLOW

June 27th, 2005, 10:05 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by Jody@Jun 26 2005, 10:37 PM
Whats a birth plan?

<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

This is a birth plan

Just something written down you give to your Dr and the hospital nurses that says what you want to happen during labor.

June 27th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Immy&#39;s Mummy's Avatar Member
are planning on making a birth plan??
I made one, but didn't use it at all!

Has your pregnancy gone by fast or slow so far?
My pregnancy flew by! It went by so fast that when I was in the labour suite, I could recall what I ate for lunch on the day I found out I was pregnant!

How ready do you feel to have this baby????
I didn't think I was at all ready, but I did whatever came naturally and we are fine!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search