third time pregnant and just 25

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Regular
My husband and I just found out that we are pregnant again a few days ago. It has been a hell of a roller coaster ride, as this will be our third and we are both attending school. I have one more year until I get my degree and we were finally out of financial debt, and BAM, we're pregnant. The timing couldn't be worse. We were considering abortion, but I know I could not go through with that. Now we are expecting a little on in March. I haven't told my family yet, cuz I don't want them to worry, and we feel ashamed. I haven't used contracptives for over 2 years and I bought some for this month, so that we won't have to worry about something like this happening. My children are young, 5 and 2, and things asre so overwhemling at this point. I guess when we tell the news to the family, their support will ease all our tension. I also worry, cuz both my previous pregnancies I experienced first trimester bleeding, if this occurs I wouldn't be able to return to University to complete half a term. What a mess! Have any of you gone through or going though anything similar to this? Help!
July 5th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom2B*L*T
Hi, I'm Nicole... I'm 22 and also pregnant with my third. My two boys are 2 & 3 and DH and I both work full time, so finding out I was pregnant again has been a little stressful. When I start thinking about things like, how am I going to afford a sitter and we have to move to a bigger place, it freaks me out. But what's done is done and I know there is no way I would ever get an abortion, so we will have to make due and try not to worry myself to death because it's bad for the baby. My family was a little upset at first, but now they are very supportive and I am actuaaly getting pretty excited! Just hang in there and I'm here if you need someone to talk to!

<div align='center'></div>Siggy made by dettmer26- thank you!</div>
July 7th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally posted by Mom2Blaze*Landon@Jul 5 2005, 07:13 AM
Hi, I'm Nicole... I'm 22 and also pregnant with my third. My two boys are 2 & 3 and DH and I both work full time, so finding out I was pregnant again has been a little stressful. When I start thinking about things like, how am I going to afford a sitter and we have to move to a bigger place, it freaks me out. But what's done is done and I know there is no way I would ever get an abortion, so we will have to make due and try not to worry myself to death because it's bad for the baby. My family was a little upset at first, but now they are very supportive and I am actuaaly getting pretty excited! Just hang in there and I'm here if you need someone to talk to!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Thank you so much for your support. It's nice to know that I am not the only one in this situation. My hubby and I are getting excited about the idea of having another one now, but I have still not told my parents. I think I might tell them today. So far I have told close friends and my sisters, and they are very supportive. I hope I get the same reception from my parents. ugh! Thanks again!
July 7th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mom2B*L*T
Good Luck with the parents! Let us know how it goes!!

<div align='center'></div>Siggy made by dettmer26- thank you!</div>
July 7th, 2005, 07:57 PM
kjomomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
i know just how you feel, I found out last year that i was pregnant. I was 25 and pregnant with my 4th. (actually my 5th, i had one miscarriage between #2 and #3) I thought for just a minute about abortion and knew i couldn't do it. then we considered adopting to my cousin and her husband that were ttc and thinking about adopting but we could not do that (btw that cousin found out she was preg a month later and our babies are a month apart) so now at 26 I have 4 children. i was not in school but i will be this winter but i was the only one working at the time. it was a very stressful few months, dh had a very hard time dealing with another pregnancy and another baby. things are better now though. Ray is almost 4 months old now and we just can't imagine life with out her. she is well on her way to being another daddy's girl (the other 2 have him wrapped around their little fingers.)hang in there and if you need to talk pm me. take care.
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search