Woohoo

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2007, 10:57 AM
sarabella
I get to find out what the baby is next Tuesday!
March 12th, 2007, 01:27 PM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Oh my! Me too!!!!

I can't wait! or

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
March 12th, 2007, 01:31 PM
sarabella
Quote:
Oh my! Me too!!!!

I can't wait! or [/b]
I hope so anyway! They are doing it kinda early... 16 weeks!
March 12th, 2007, 01:33 PM
I think that 16 weeks is the earliest my doctor would have allowed but I only get one.

Do you only get to have one or will this just be your first?

I think I would trust 16 weeks if they can get a good shot of the goods. Anything before that might be too soon though because up until one point even though the parts have developed the girl still looks like a boy. I think that is up until 12 weeks.

March 12th, 2007, 01:43 PM
waitin4ansleigh's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
Quote:
Quote:
Oh my! Me too!!!!

I can't wait! or [/b]
I hope so anyway! They are doing it kinda early... 16 weeks!
[/b]

Yup they can tell what it is very well at 16 weeks... these were from my 16 week u/s

2-d

3-d

Just remember tho if you have a 3d done the baby looks kinda scary... they don't have alot of fat on their cheeks and so you get something that looks a lil bit like this...

The one in my sig was from my 30 week u/s so you can see alot changes... but I was a lil freaked out at those first pics... it was the first glimpse of my precious baby boy and he looked like the predator...

But anyway congrats!!!!

<div align="center">

Thanks dettmer26 for my siggy!

</div>
March 12th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Seeing your ultrasound pictures makes me even more excited!!!

Are you getting anxious yet for Carson to come? You only have a few days left!

March 12th, 2007, 02:11 PM
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
Quote:
Seeing your ultrasound pictures makes me even more excited!!!

Are you getting anxious yet for Carson to come? You only have a few days left![/b]
Ultrasounds are so awesome... the technology they have now is just amazing... I have a link to the video of my 30 week u/s I'll have to show ya that if ya have myspace... its in 2-d, 3-d and even 4-d... the sonogram will show you what he's doing when you feel him move... Kicking and punching... so you will figure it out alot better... I love seeing him... which I get to like every 2 weeks cause he has what they call a 2-vessel cord... So they have to do growth scans on him...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=1952806658

Anxious is so not even the word... I'm going crazy to meet him.. I've been walking like a mile everyday... every lil twinge of a contraction gets my hopes up.. not to mention the other day I had them 3 min apart for 3 hours... they just weren't getting any stronger... I'm on pins and needles til thursday when I see my dr... cause if I'm 4cm they are going to go ahead and induce so he doesn't get any bigger... I've been looking into all the non-medical methods to induce, EPO, RRL Tea... Even nipple stimulation which is kinda boring... lol... I'm just hoping he gets here soon..

<div align="center">

</div>
March 12th, 2007, 02:18 PM
sarabella
LOL he does kind of look like the predator in that picture. I laughed for about 5 minutes after I read that.

Nah this is my 3rd ultrasound already. I sure hope I don't see any boy parts!
March 12th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Quote:
LOL he does kind of look like the predator in that picture. I laughed for about 5 minutes after I read that.

Nah this is my 3rd ultrasound already. I sure hope I don't see any boy parts! [/b]
and that's not the worse predator pic... this is the worse one... (I got like 15 pics my first u/s)

And go by what your gut tells you... I just knew it was a boy even when the pregnancy test said I wasn't pregnant (I took it too soon the first time)... Something just told me and then the night before the sonogram I had a dream I was changing the baby's diaper... and i actually saw it was a boy... I still have dreams but I never get to see his face.. grr... But yeah so when the sonogram tech scrolled down his belly to get a better shot of his cord I caught my first glimpse... I about jumped off the table...

So I'll attempt to keep my baby boy cooties this way... lol

<div align="center">

</div>
March 13th, 2007, 06:14 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i'm so excited for you all!!!!

if not a little jealous! i would love to know the sex of my baby but ireland is the back hole of medicinal advances.

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
March 13th, 2007, 06:27 AM
sarabella
Isn't it true that there isn't epidural there either? Eeek I feel for you!

ahahah yes please keep your boy cooties that way. =P I love it when I'm right and my bf is wrong.

I keep leaning towards girl but I'm not sure if that's just because that's what I really want.
March 13th, 2007, 06:39 AM
if you keep leaning towards a girl then your mothers intuition is telling you something!

We have epidural (barely) but i'm gonna try without.

March 13th, 2007, 06:47 AM
sarabella
I have been reading all these stories of people who were told one thing during the ultrasound and then had the other when it was finally born!

I'd be so depressed if they told me girl and then I delivered a boy!
March 13th, 2007, 06:58 AM
i doubt you would. you'd be a little disappointed but you'd love and adore the baby boy just as much as you would if it was a girl. its the way we're designed!

March 13th, 2007, 07:05 AM
sarabella
Yeah but I'm pretty sure the boy would be rather upset growing up in his ballerina princess bedroom.
March 13th, 2007, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Ultrasounds are so awesome... the technology they have now is just amazing... I have a link to the video of my 30 week u/s I'll have to show ya that if ya have myspace... its in 2-d, 3-d and even 4-d... the sonogram will show you what he's doing when you feel him move... Kicking and punching... so you will figure it out alot better... I love seeing him... which I get to like every 2 weeks cause he has what they call a 2-vessel cord... So they have to do growth scans on him...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=1952806658

Anxious is so not even the word... I'm going crazy to meet him.. I've been walking like a mile everyday... every lil twinge of a contraction gets my hopes up.. not to mention the other day I had them 3 min apart for 3 hours... they just weren't getting any stronger... I'm on pins and needles til thursday when I see my dr... cause if I'm 4cm they are going to go ahead and induce so he doesn't get any bigger... I've been looking into all the non-medical methods to induce, EPO, RRL Tea... Even nipple stimulation which is kinda boring... lol... I'm just hoping he gets here soon..[/b]
That 30 Week video is AMAZING! I can't even believe all the stuff they can do anymore with all this technology. And you can already tell he is so cute with his little nose!

Girl you keep that walking up! Good Luck and I hope he comes soon!

March 13th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Yeah but I'm pretty sure the boy would be rather upset growing up in his ballerina princess bedroom. [/b]
rofl!!!!!

he'd get used to it.

you have ideas for a girls bedroom already?

March 13th, 2007, 09:11 AM
sarabella
Yup and my sister too. She spends every day online sending me new links to stuff.

For a girl I totally want to do a frilly pink princess theme. And I adore the pink and grey strollers and car seats.
March 13th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Chellybella's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Next Monday I get my first ultrasound and find out what the baby is. I am excited but a little freaked out since I only found out I was prego 11 days ago.

I don't have a preference for boy or girl, just want ahealthy baby... but, I did have a dream the other night that the sun was shining really har don my belly, and all of the sudden I could see the baby and it was a girl.
March 13th, 2007, 09:39 AM
mothers intuition!!!!!
you really excited about your u/s? its the most amazing thing to see your little baby on screen, seeing its heart beat....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search