First_Time_Mom

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2007, 03:03 PM
waitin4ansleigh's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
Isn't your u/s coming up soon... Or have you already had it...

Lately I've been shipped like the prego that I am to my grandmas (she won't rest if I'm alone just in case even tho I'm like 15 minutes away) So I didn't know if I missed it...

<div align="center">

Thanks dettmer26 for my siggy!

</div>
March 13th, 2007, 05:41 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
no, i dont get another u/s. unless my doctors feel there is a reason for concern i only have one u/s, which was at 13 weeks to determine if it was twins and to make sure the placenta was healthy etc.
its so annoying, i want to know the sex!!!!!!

there is a clinic in Dublin (4 hours away from my city!) and they do the 3d u/s. I'm so tempted to get it done.

thanks for asking!!!!!

how are things going with you?

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
March 13th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
things are great... just playing the usual waiting game... i had a 3-d u/s done... there's a link to it in one ot the other boards... It was so awesome... I say wait until about 28-30 weeks if you plan on doing it... but dont do it any later than that... at 30 weeks you see everything great and past that the baby is too big they say to get a good shot... I forget sometimes that you live in ireland... I wonder why the european countries are so sonogram stingy...

How are you and the hubby...

<div align="center">

</div>
March 14th, 2007, 02:45 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we have a really bad health care system. our country has only recently experienced economic stability, and before that the health care industry was run by only the wealthy (who were few and far between) and nurses were mainly nuns.
so now we have the money but not enough people trained to give ultrasounds etc.

we're great, getting kinda sick of waiting. baby is only fluttering around, DH has only felt a kick once. I think it'll be a little easier on both of us when she gets stronger and moves more frequently!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
March 14th, 2007, 05:06 AM
Quote:
we have a really bad health care system. our country has only recently experienced economic stability, and before that the health care industry was run by only the wealthy (who were few and far between) and nurses were mainly nuns.
so now we have the money but not enough people trained to give ultrasounds etc.

we're great, getting kinda sick of waiting. baby is only fluttering around, DH has only felt a kick once. I think it'll be a little easier on both of us when she gets stronger and moves more frequently![/b]
be very careful what you wish for... lol... Carson moves so much that I can't sleep some days... And he's so strong he contorts my entire belly... people in the grocery store can see him move... but keep in mind I'm also carrying small... full size baby in not so much belly so when he stretches you can really see it... give it a few more weeks... you'll see what I mean... Have you started falling asleep with your hand on your belly yet??

and by the way the sick of waiting thing... it doesn't get any better!!!! I"M GOING CRAZY.... but because of an infected wisdom tooth that is gonna have to come out soon I may meet my lil man soon... I go to the dr. tomorrow and I'm hoping he says ok well lets induce so you can get that tooth out... They don't know how infected it is cause they cant take xrays yet and they definately cant cut it out with me being pregnant... I'll know tomorrow tho... I'm still hoping for a st. pattys day baby...

<div align="center">

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search