Is something wrong with me?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 12th, 2005, 12:58 PM
I have not had any pregnancy symptoms and It worries me. I have not had my period but that is the only thing, and like a said before I am always thirsty. My breast are not even sore and I do not feel nausea. I am about 6 weeks already and I know that your suppose to be feeling something. Could this be a problem? Please help!!

July 12th, 2005, 01:09 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wouldnt worry about it. I didnt feel symptoms until later and they all kinda hit me at once.

July 12th, 2005, 06:54 PM
1proudmom2kalli
That's pretty normal I would think. Some women have every symptom in the book, while others have none at all. I'm w/ Jennifer on this one, they kinda all hit me at once too...

Wait til you get to the 3rd trimester! You will be wishing that you didn't have any symptoms girl!
July 14th, 2005, 05:15 PM
momma06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to momma06 Send a message via Yahoo to momma06
There's nothing wrong with you, some people don't really have any pregnancy symptoms throughout the 9 months except getting a bigger belly.

July 15th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Veteran
Are you still spotting? I've been wondering how you are doing.
July 16th, 2005, 09:19 PM
RmN32611's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to RmN32611
count yourself lucky that u dont have any!

July 21st, 2005, 05:51 AM
CBMS
I haven't really felt pregnant either. About a week ago, I did finally have a couple incidents of m/s, but that's gone again. I went to the dr, and they couldn't hear a heartbeat (still too early), so that certainly didn't help!! They said everything seemed fine, though. So, despite the absence of "symptoms," you are pg. Be thankful. This is my third, and I'm beginning to believe that the "third time's a charm!!" First--seven months of m/s and feeling like crap. Second--four months of the same. I'm thankful that this baby is taking it easy on me... I'm not as youthful as I was then!! lol

Good luck!!

~Kim
July 21st, 2005, 08:16 AM
Well, I had a miscarrige as I suspected, because I started to get this terrible period like cramps and then, I was bleeding for a whole 6 days strait. That was last week, although it was hard to tell whether is was just my period or not because I had not been to the doctor yet, but I did have 4 positive tests, so the doctors told me it was an early miscarrige. I guess I should change my screen name now

July 21st, 2005, 08:28 AM
Veteran
I'm so sorry. I've been through 3 m/c, so I know how frustrated you are right now. Try to take it easy and get ready to enjoy your senior year of college (right?).

Again, I'm so sorry.
July 21st, 2005, 09:10 AM
1proudmom2kalli
I'm so sorry for your loss! Try to rest up and take it easy!
July 21st, 2005, 09:44 AM
nat81
So sorry... Still so tough even though it was unplanned... My thoughts are with you.
July 21st, 2005, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by hoping1234@Jul 21 2005, 10:28 AM
I'm so sorry.* I've been through 3 m/c, so I know how frustrated you are right now.* Try to take it easy and get ready to enjoy your senior year of college (right?).

Again, I'm so sorry.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
Yes fortunately this is my senior year and I hope that it will be a good one. I guess it was not meant for me yet, but I hope one day I cant enjoy the ups and down of motherhood like all of you ladies, thank you for all you support

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search