what are your symptoms?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2005, 06:42 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
For those in your first trimester what are your symptoms? How are you feeling?

July 13th, 2005, 11:42 PM
kraeon's Avatar Super Mommy
queasy, backaches, joint pain, and tired all the darn time...also..according to SO gassy..lol...
July 16th, 2005, 10:23 AM
Well, since I work at a supply warehouse I originally thought all my joint and back pains were from moving things around, reaching up and down all day but...according to my doctor...all of those aches are probably pregnancy symptoms. I haven't gotten too sick yet though I do get a little queasy now and then and have been nauseous one or two times...my breasts are beginning to feel a little ackward (and a tiny bit sore) and yeah...gas is a big issue...
August 23rd, 2005, 07:54 AM
Regular
Hi There,

Feeling sick, gagging at any smell at all, crying all the time and very sore boobs! Bet i am fasinating dinner party company NOT.

Scarlett x
August 25th, 2005, 06:47 PM
oLawdImaMomma's Avatar Veteran
I haven't been feeling real awsome lately lol. My boobs hurt all the time ive started getting sick at night i have gas and indegestion a lot and i have found myself waking up at 8am taking a 2 hour nap in the afternoon and then going to sleep at around 930pm. and my skin is terrible! So i guess ive been kind of a pain in the butt lately lol

Suzi
August 26th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Mommy2Ethan's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My JOINTS hurt so bad its weird....i feel like my whole body is bruised! anyone else feel that way....my boobs are oh so senstive ive been crying alot..bad bachaches...and ive been going to sleep at like 630 pm every night i feel like i ran a marathon all day and i finally get to rest and i sleep all night without waking up!

Ethan Michael 4/13/2006 8 lbs 12 oz 19 inches
Hunter Evan 7/29/2010 9 lbs 1 oz 20 1/2 inches
~Having a baby on my chest being serenaded by my beating heart is nothing short of amazing...~

August 26th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
my first trimester all i wanted to do was sleep,eat,pee,and my back hurt, my sides hurt,i was terribly bloated,my knees kept popping,my feet ached.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search