Anyone still in school???

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 14th, 2005, 09:41 AM
nat81
I posted this on the infant site and only got one reply... anyone here still in school?

I just wrote my 2 final exams for courses I was doing by correspondance. I attended a music school in Toronto as an Opera singer and had to do three courses by correspondance in order to get my degree in music performance.

All I have to say is that I have a new found appreciation for teen mommies or mommies who are still in College/University! I've been out of school for a year now but just had those 2 courses and boy was it tough trying to get them done with a baby!

So is anyone here still in schoo? What are you studying???
July 14th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I'm not in school, but I think it would be great for you to check out the student mommies board. All the mommies there will be able to offer lots of great support!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
July 14th, 2005, 07:26 PM
nat81
Quote:
Originally posted by Twinkle@Jul 14 2005, 06:28 PM
I'm not in school, but I think it would be great for you to check out the student mommies board.* All the mommies there will be able to offer lots of great support!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I wasn't aware there was a student mommies board ... thanks
July 14th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Piper80's Avatar Veteran
I graduate college in spring '06 and high school class of 2002 (Courteney was 10 months old).
DD: Piper Nicole born October 8th 2004
DD: Leah Arielle born April 1st 2006

<--Madam Candy
July 16th, 2005, 09:21 PM
RmN32611's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to RmN32611
I graduated high school in '04 and finalizing plans to go to school for nursing

September 9th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to erica21 Send a message via MSN to erica21 Send a message via Yahoo to erica21
yea im still in college and also just had to actually change colleges b/c hurricane katrina wiped out my house. i am 21, 10 weeks pregnant, and from new orleans..so things are crazy awful right now.
September 10th, 2005, 05:38 AM
nat81
That's aweful... I hope everything works out for you... congrats on your pregancy .
September 10th, 2005, 06:21 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by erica21@Sep 10 2005, 12:18 AM
yea im still in college and also just had to actually change colleges b/c hurricane katrina wiped out my house. i am 21, 10 weeks pregnant, and from new orleans..so things are crazy awful right now.
[/quote]

September 10th, 2005, 06:26 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Quote:
Originally posted by erica21@Sep 9 2005, 11:18 PM
[/quote]

I'm so sorry to hear that. I am glad that you got out of there and are o.k.

September 10th, 2005, 06:29 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
I went back to college in April. I go to night school. So, right now I work, go to school, have a 3 year old (almost 4), and am pregnant!! I am quitting my job in about 7 weeks though!!! I post on the student mommies board also so maybe I will see you over there.

September 15th, 2005, 12:46 PM
KAY MOM's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Popping for March DDC
I am in college right now majoring im Business Administration. My expected graduation date is June 2006 and I'm due in March. At first I was worried but I'm going to have to take a semester off and I will only have two classes to take after the baby is born so hopefully I'll be able to handle it. With my first pregnancy i was in high school it worked out fine because after I had my daughter I took home school for 2 months then went back to regular school while my MIL took care of daughter. There is always a way to work things out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search