Terrific Tuesday

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2007, 04:36 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
so whats been good about your day today?

I went shopping for my hospital bag this morning and had breakfast with my mom, then i came to college and the only class i had was cancelled cos my lecturer is sick, and dh is free this afternoon so we can hang out together for a bit, and tonight, even tho i'm working i'm quitting! I just cant manage pregnancy, college and work together anymore. I only sleep for 4 hours the nights i work. my parents offered to help me out with money.
and to top it all off, its a gorgeous day! i'm looking out the window at sunshine, blue skies and daffodils. (not great when you're trying to work, but its great for a hormonal woman!) This is so rare in Ireland!

Its a good day today!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
March 27th, 2007, 05:31 AM
sarabella
It's beautiful here this morning as well! I woke up way before my alarm *as usual!* so I opened up the sliding glass door in the bedroom and went back to sleep with fresh air, it was heaven!

Gotta work today (I work mon-fri, 9-5) but when I get home, I'm lighting candles and snuggling on the couch and reading until I fall asleep!
March 27th, 2007, 05:32 AM
sounds like a good evening you have planned!

March 27th, 2007, 06:13 AM
Gorman
That does sound like a great evening and I only wish I had a sliding glass door in bedroom! Well, I have a project for the husband . He would laugh at me. We plan on building a house in a couple of years... maybe I'll get my sliding glass door then (keep your fingers crossed). This morning is beautiful here. I got up early and went for a walk before everyone else got up then came home and made them all french toast (unfortunately I had a yogurt and some granola ). I have one child in school and he is almost ready to go and the other two and I plan on going back outside. They love to ride their bikes while I walk and we go for hours just having a blast.
March 27th, 2007, 06:19 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Quote:
It's beautiful here this morning as well! I woke up way before my alarm *as usual!* so I opened up the sliding glass door in the bedroom and went back to sleep with fresh air, it was heaven!

Gotta work today (I work mon-fri, 9-5) but when I get home, I'm lighting candles and snuggling on the couch and reading until I fall asleep![/b]

That sounds like my kind of day!!!

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
March 27th, 2007, 06:21 AM
sarabella
Yeah when my boyfriend is home (he's out of town again for the week for work), I can rarely get quiet time to really enjoy reading so I'm taking full advantage of it this week! I spent $50 at the bookstore on books and magazines!
March 27th, 2007, 08:08 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I got two new books this weekend. I really wanted to walk over to the park during my lunch today and read but I forgot my book.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow. It's hard for me to read at home. My BF will come home and go right to his PC leaving me sitting in the other room to cook dinner and watch TV but the SECOND I pick up a book he is up my butt wanting attention.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
March 27th, 2007, 08:15 AM
ugh, i wanna go home and read but i have to go to work. not many days left but its getting so hard to stay on my feet till one or two in the morning.

March 27th, 2007, 09:44 AM
sarabella
Quote:
I got two new books this weekend. I really wanted to walk over to the park during my lunch today and read but I forgot my book.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow. It's hard for me to read at home. My BF will come home and go right to his PC leaving me sitting in the other room to cook dinner and watch TV but the SECOND I pick up a book he is up my butt wanting attention. [/b]

ahahahah he must be related to mine!!!

I will re-read a page at least 5 times before I'm like 'Honey, I'm having quiet time.' and he is like "oh" and leaves me alone for a little bit.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search