Mommie to a 8 mth old and A new born babee born 3 mths premature

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Gorman
Quote:
I am 16 years old i gave birth to a beautiful babee named Tanis She weighed 6 lbs and 14 oz...When she was 3 mths old i juss found out i was prenant! I was over the moon! then on march 15th i went into labour! i gave birth to a 2 lb 6 oz babee baoy who was not due until June 26th!I named him tyler vaughn!He is in NICu and he is a little fighter!...he wont be able to come home for a while and no u are wondering...Y isnt she at the hospital! well i cant see him like that and i am going there later..i am still in school and i cant get him off my mind...My mom stays there with him durin the day and me during the night! his daddy is in jail for drug posession! and i dont no wat to do! i aint lookin for sympathy juss someone to talk to![/b]

Wow, you have quite a load on your shoulders girl! I'm sure it is very hard to see him like that right now. How is he doing and what do the doctor's think right now. How did you end up in preterm labor? You can always talk to us.
March 27th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Willowkarr's Avatar Coupon Blogger
I had my oldest when I was 16 and my second at 18 (not as close as your obviously, but I became pregnant the first time by rape at 13 and miscarried). I know how teen parenting feels. I have not had a premee, but I can understand you not wanting to see him like that, it must be tough. Keep up with your studies, it can be done, don't let anyone tell you different!! I wish you and your babies the best of luck, feel free to e-mail me anytime at willowkarr@msn.com
March 28th, 2007, 05:13 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations on your two little babies! and welcome to the board!!!

it must be so hard to see your little boy so tiny, but he's a little fighter and will pull thru and before you know it you'll be wreaked from running around after him!

i suggest you take a look at the premeture babies board and the teen mommies. the ladies there are so great!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
March 31st, 2007, 05:40 PM
yammie
your little boy must be getting bigger and stronger by the day now! Just go when you can so he knows his mommy loves him. I am sorry about the father being in jail.. but you have your mom it sounds like and that is a lot of help. You will be done school before you know it and you've already surpassed a lot expectations by even staying in school through two pregnancies and two births. How far along were you when he was born? 2 pounds for 25-26 weeks along is great that really gives him an advantage!
April 2nd, 2007, 09:44 AM
veronica_atx's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to veronica_atx
Wow, how are you taking this? I mean a baby at home and a baby in the NICU? my son was in the NICU and it was hard on me!
April 4th, 2007, 01:06 PM
asianmama
why do people fake everything

sad
April 6th, 2007, 12:20 AM
LondonAndAthensMommy's Avatar Chillin' in Mommywood ;)
Send a message via MSN to LondonAndAthensMommy
well if its not fake, she must be from a hillbilly state lol

Quote:
why do people fake everything

sad[/b]

April 6th, 2007, 06:17 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Quote:
well if its not fake, she must be from a hillbilly state lol[/b]

How the heck did you come up with "hillbilly" state? (Hillbilly's don't get caught with drugs)

I was thinking more the ghetto or a city by the way she was talking.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
April 6th, 2007, 07:13 AM
Chellybella's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:

How the heck did you come up with "hillbilly" state? (Hillbilly's don't get caught with drugs)

[/b]
I was thinking the whole thing was completely faked by someone who knows proper grammer and tried extremely hard to make it look like she/he didn't. Look at the random capitilization and punctuation. Also, the slang and spelling of the words denote nothing. I have a 17 year old cousin who is finally (thank goodness) growing out of typing in total slang. (things like ur rele koOL) It's a fad with young people.

As for "hillbillys not gettigncaught with drugs" what exactly do you classify as a hillbilly? Drugs are a problem everywhere and methamphetamines are a real problem in places like Alabama and Arkansas and just about everywhere else.
April 6th, 2007, 08:08 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]
I was thinking the whole thing was completely faked by someone who knows proper grammer and tried extremely hard to make it look like she/he didn't. Look at the random capitilization and punctuation. Also, the slang and spelling of the words denote nothing. I have a 17 year old cousin who is finally (thank goodness) growing out of typing in total slang. (things like ur rele koOL) It's a fad with young people.

As for "hillbillys not gettigncaught with drugs" what exactly do you classify as a hillbilly? Drugs are a problem everywhere and methamphetamines are a real problem in places like Alabama and Arkansas and just about everywhere else.
[/b]
Hillbillys get caught with drugs to. I was just slightly offended by the hillbilly comment and really should have just kept my mouth shut because I only made it worse with my comment. I grew up in "hillbilly" land and every time one of my drug addict cousins would get caught they never got into trouble. Most times the cops would just take their stuff and leave.

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search