TGI Friday!!!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2007, 05:32 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i'm finished college for two weeks for easter break. i'm so happy, and i wont be working so i can catch up on assignments, exam study and most of all rest!!!!
i've also been getting this really strong urge to clean my space at home. its bothering me that i need to make so much room for my new baby and i havent had time to do it. I didnt think nesting would kick in so soon!

and me and DH both go to the same college so i'll have two whole weeks to spend with him!!! we're both up to our eyes in college work, but at least we can be in the same room for longer than an hour at a time!

so ladies, tell me whats great about your day and what your plans are for the weekend!!!!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
March 30th, 2007, 07:48 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I am only half glad it is Friday. This weekend is going to be SOOOO busy I won't get any rest but it will be fun.

I know what you mean about having time to make space! We HAVE to move before we have this baby and I can't decide if I want to buy a house until we build or if I just want to rent until we build. ARGH, I have to decide soon because I don't think moving to a new place 8 months pregnant is a good idea and time is running out!

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
March 30th, 2007, 01:20 PM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
I have to go to work this afternoon for a couple hours but after that I get to be lazy ALL WEEKEND!!

</div>
March 30th, 2007, 02:56 PM
monkey71786's Avatar Super Mommy
my husband and i are going to a movie. My MIL wants to watch my son and spend some time with him on his birthday. Then its study for the rest of the week end. I have mid-term that i have to study for and also work on my english paper.

March 30th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Gorman
I have to run the gym tomorrow from 10am-12pm and then my husband and I are taking my 2nd grader and his friend to the new TMNT movie. He got all A's on his report card and student of the quarter in Math, so we always like to do something special for him (I have to brag... he so stickin' smart ). On Sunday I'm sure I can think of something to clean... I go a little overboard with the cleaning most of the time (according to my husband), but it keeps me busy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search