Update

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2007, 08:59 PM
waitin4ansleigh's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
So first of all let me say that Carson is great... Umm I'm sorry I haven't been around and active as I once was but things have been a lil hellish over here...

The baby is perfect... doing great just having some trouble with breastfeeding but we (me, the baby, and my sore sore nipples) are struggling thru it... He has changed so much over the past 8 days... and he's developing a double chin... Oh and we are pretty sure he is ticklish... He makes a face like Elvis when he's pooping so that's always great... and after he sneezes he makes this coo noise that just cracks me up everytime.... I've actually sat back and wondered how I could make him sneeze so I could get it on video but then I realized that was worse than when I realized that running my finger down his forehead and down his nose made him go crosseyed... Oops.... lol

as for me... I seem to be healing down there... I have yet to brave a look just becasue I don't have a clue what inthe world I'm gonna see... My mom's told me that I haven't been taking care of myself well enough... I keep forgetting to eat or even to take my meds... this includes the "cow" pills the dr. has me on to up my milk supply... I still don't feel unpregnant yet... And I've been feeling really weak so I think I may call up the dr. on monday...

And last but never least.. the sperm donor is signing away all parental rights on tuesday... He feels its "what's best for Carson" me and his girlfriend (she's the mom of a 4 year old) have tried to make him think about this but it's what he wants to do so whatever... I'm not gonna make him be a father if he doesn't want to... I did tell him when carson was born and he came to the hospital and saw him... I even took him with me to the lawyers when we met up to find out info... He couldn't keep his eyes off his son yet wants nothign to do with him... i will never understand... I can't imagine life without my baby boy... I can definately not imagine never seeing him but that's the difference between myself and Jeff... I have a heart...

so yeah.. I hope you are all well... I hope the children and or the pregnancies are going good... I miss being able to catch up with ya'll but ya know... baby must come first...

<div align="center">

Thanks dettmer26 for my siggy!

</div>
March 30th, 2007, 09:15 PM
AngelFire22's Avatar Super Mommy
Well at least you and Carson are doing great! Sasha's dad hasn't even come over to see her at all which maybe i shouldn't be suprised or even hurt but i am. Does he still have to pay child support even if he doesn't want to be a father?

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
March 31st, 2007, 06:53 AM
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
Quote:
Well at least you and Carson are doing great! Sasha's dad hasn't even come over to see her at all which maybe i shouldn't be suprised or even hurt but i am. Does he still have to pay child support even if he doesn't want to be a father?[/b]
nope signing away all parental rights means that he doesnt ever have to do anything... its basically a way to say Carson's "not" his child by law.... Apparently dna doesn't matter...

<div align="center">

</div>
March 31st, 2007, 07:55 AM
sarabella
At least it also means that in 5 years or so after he's done absolutely nothing and his child doesn't have a clue who he is, he can't just pop back in and say "Hey I wanna be Carson's dad now."
March 31st, 2007, 08:27 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad the baby is doing well.
Hope you're healing well too.

As for the father, just in my opinion, it will be better for him to have no father than to have a lousy one.

March 31st, 2007, 09:29 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
glad to hear from you, i was wondering how you were settling into being a mom. Carson sounds like such a cutie!

if you dont feel right call the doc and make sure everything is ok. childbirth is a big thing for your body to do!

as for jeff, it prob is the best thing for Carson that he has nothing to do with him. Jeffs girlfriend tried to talk him round? really? she sounds pretty fair.....
but she's welcome to him!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
March 31st, 2007, 12:23 PM
AngelFire22's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
Well at least you and Carson are doing great! Sasha's dad hasn't even come over to see her at all which maybe i shouldn't be suprised or even hurt but i am. Does he still have to pay child support even if he doesn't want to be a father?[/b]
nope signing away all parental rights means that he doesnt ever have to do anything... its basically a way to say Carson's "not" his child by law.... Apparently dna doesn't matter...
[/b]

Wow, i didn't know that. Well at least Carson won't grow up knowing that kind of person in his life.

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
March 31st, 2007, 01:43 PM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good to hear you're doing well!!

I don't think I will ever understand the male brain. I could never imagine just acting as if the baby doesn't exist. But seeing that we're the ones who make the babies, I guess I'll never know!

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

April 1st, 2007, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Good to hear you're doing well!!

I don't think I will ever understand the male brain. I could never imagine just acting as if the baby doesn't exist. But seeing that we're the ones who make the babies, I guess I'll never know![/b]
The male brain isn't so much of a mystery to me as the selfish male brain is... I don't understand selfish people and I think I'm too sweet to really see things their way...

<div align="center">

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search