back

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2007, 03:05 PM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
so sorry i havent been around ladies, been so busy with college i just had to cut myself off from JM just to get some work done! its hard enough to concentrate with the little one kicking like mad (at last!)

how's everyone been doing?

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
April 12th, 2007, 04:28 PM
irishxrose
I know what you mean about college... I also had to cut JM time back, plus I had an awful week. We're doing okay... everyone's sick, I got into a car accident, and I'm failing two of my classes. Yeah, everything's not going really good right now... but DF and I are doing great!
April 12th, 2007, 09:47 PM
AngelFire22's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
I know what you mean about college... I also had to cut JM time back, plus I had an awful week. We're doing okay... everyone's sick, I got into a car accident, and I'm failing two of my classes. Yeah, everything's not going really good right now... but DF and I are doing great![/b]
I hope your doing better and i hope you didn't get hurt in your car accident.

Everything with me is ok except for the fact that i wanted to take some classes this summer and for some odd reason i don't qualify for financial aid at our local community college because i used it at the university. I always thought you could use it at two different places. Oh well, hope your classes are going better.

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
April 12th, 2007, 10:33 PM
waitin4ansleigh's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
I hope ya'lls weeks got better...

things here are ok... Carson sperm donor started the processes to sign over rights... paid the lawyer 100 of 750 due and apparently that's enough... oh did i mention he doesnt want his own flesh and blood son but he wants to raise his gf of 4 months 5 year old... all in all he's trying to screw me over and I'm really getting tired of being walked all over... so I filed for child support to get him off his lazy #####... I'm so sick of his lies...

but on the good side... I am hopefully starting school on my 23rd bday to major in Chemistry... *crosses fingers and toes* and the little man is in absolutely perfect health according to his 2 week checkup so I can't complain too much...

<div align="center">

Thanks dettmer26 for my siggy!

</div>
April 13th, 2007, 02:42 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
aw, sorry to hear you ladies arent having the best of weeks!

beth, good luck with starting college!!! its really tough but it'll be worth it. my advice is make sure you actually like the course before going too far into it. i hate mine and it just makes things a million times harder.

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search