3rd trimester

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2007, 03:09 PM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know i'm only 25 weeks, but man is the 3rd trimester creeping up on me. i popped the past two weeks and am now finding it excruciating to stand for long periods of time, getting outta chairs is really hard, DTD is really awkward and i'm just generally feeling crappy and sore.

just felt like a moan, my DH is trying to be supportive, and he is so good at it, he just has no idea what it feels like!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
April 12th, 2007, 03:17 PM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
Awww. I'm sorry! I'm about to enter my second trimester so I don't know what you are going through yet but I can only imagine! I hope you find relief soon. You don't have much longer to go!

</div>
April 12th, 2007, 03:22 PM
i'm jealous. i wanna go back to the golden days of the second trimester where i felt so fantastic all the time...
enjoy every second of it!!!!!!!!!! you deserve it!

April 13th, 2007, 12:49 AM
Quote:
i'm jealous. i wanna go back to the golden days of the second trimester where i felt so fantastic all the time...
enjoy every second of it!!!!!!!!!! you deserve it![/b]
I don't feel so fantastic lately. Morning sickness, cramps, fatigue, headaches, etc. I'm ready for this baby to pop out!!!

</div>
April 13th, 2007, 02:37 AM
i didnt start to feel fantastic till 16 weeks. but when i did i felt on top of the world!

April 13th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Gorman
I loved the third trimester! Back aches, being uncomfortable, scooting to the end of the bed and rolling yourself to get up, what's not to love?? Kidding, it just means you are getting that much closer to seeing your precious little baby. No pain no gain... (I actually really don't like that saying lol)

On another note - I think you really should see someone about your back. There is no reason for you to be that uncomfortable at 25-weeks, you have a ways to go (not that far, but a ways) and I think you should try to get some relief ASAP.
April 13th, 2007, 02:24 PM
Quote:
i didnt start to feel fantastic till 16 weeks. but when i did i felt on top of the world![/b]
Somehow I don't think I'm going to feel better at 16 weeks. I know I should be positive and hope for the best but then if I don't feel better I will be greatly dissapointed.

</div>
April 13th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Gorman
Quote:
Quote:
i didnt start to feel fantastic till 16 weeks. but when i did i felt on top of the world![/b]
Somehow I don't think I'm going to feel better at 16 weeks. I know I should be positive and hope for the best but then if I don't feel better I will be greatly dissapointed.
[/b]

I felt so horrible in my first trimester! I thought I would never feel better, but by about 14-weeks or so, I was feeling back to normal completely and had tons of energy. I wouldn't go back and redo my first trimester for anything though - it was horrible! Hang in there I bet you'll be surprised!
April 13th, 2007, 02:59 PM
my back isnt really a problem any more, i've discovered ways to alleviate it, pollow position and such, but in general i just feel crappy. my mood hasnt been great either.

I know i've ages yet, and i'm trying to look on the bright side, its just ###### hard. maybe i'm just having a bad week...

April 14th, 2007, 05:45 AM
sarabella
Quote:
I loved the third trimester! Back aches, being uncomfortable, scooting to the end of the bed and rolling yourself to get up, what's not to love??[/b]

LOL I thought I was just a weirdo for doing that!!! But I have to scoot to the edge and slowly roll off it to get up or the baby feels all weird like she's shifting inside me and it grosses me out. I also have to hold my tummy when I get up to support the weight initially!

Quote:
Quote:
[/b]

You might not. I didn't. I didn't start to feel normal again until about 18-19 weeks. But I have HG so it's a bit different for me. Heck I'm going on 21 weeks and I threw up yesterday's breakfast out of the blue!

I can promise you that it WILL feel better. And when it does... man you will barely remember the misery you were feeling right now.

I have to control my diet and watch what I eat and it really does help with the MS and nausea.
April 14th, 2007, 06:17 AM
Gorman
Quote:
my back isnt really a problem any more, i've discovered ways to alleviate it, pollow position and such, but in general i just feel crappy. my mood hasnt been great either.

I know i've ages yet, and i'm trying to look on the bright side, its just ###### hard. maybe i'm just having a bad week...[/b]
I'm glad you have your back pain under control, but I'm really sorry you're having a down time...
April 14th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i am afraid of the second trimester. i haven't had any problems with nausea or anything at all during the first trimester, i think the second is going to be filled with pain and misery for me...

April 14th, 2007, 03:39 PM
no, i think you'll get off scot free till the third trimester....

its very rare that anyone starts to feel crappy in the second, usually it just continues from the first.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search