I'm Back!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Motherof3Angels's Avatar Veteran
Sorry I've been MIA for about a month and a half. There has just been so much going. I recently had my Glucose Test done. No results yet. I also had a recent visit to the ER. I was dehydrated. I drank liquids but not enough water. I left after 6 hours. They gave me IV fluids. And another medication It's to help with my morning sickness. It's not that bad (the ms) I mostly throw up when I don't eat when I should. I have a schedule. I eat every 3-4 hrs. Can you believe that? I went shopping for the rest of the baby stuff I needed. All I need is the crib (there wouldn't of been enough room in my suv), Diapers, wipes, and some storage containers. Other than that all I need is the baby.

~ Oh Yeah!!!
The biggest news of all........my doctor said that she's going to deliver the baby 2 weeks early. She said that I've been through too much during this pregnancy annd that I'm too sick. She said it's the best decision for the baby and for me. So that means my new due date is June 11!!!!

Glad to Be Back.

Jasmine- Mother to Esther(15) Amber (9)and our new addition Jordan Sameul (6-15-07)
April 16th, 2007, 09:24 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
so glad to see you back!

you must be thrilled your due date is closer!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
April 17th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Motherof3Angels's Avatar Veteran
I guess I'm not loved here. No replies. Thanks for replying (first_time_mom). And yes, I'm so excited that my due date is closer. I'm not sure if I'm going to post on JM anymore. I never really was liked I guess. It was a nice experience though.

Jasmine- Mother to Esther(15) Amber (9)and our new addition Jordan Sameul (6-15-07)
April 17th, 2007, 01:15 PM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
so sorry you feel that way.

the regular girls may not remember you or something because you're not really a regular poster.
we know very little about you!

if you dont come back i wish you all the best with your baby and i hope he is happy and healthy.

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search