what will you/do you miss about being pregnant?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2007, 01:26 PM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Even if you hate being pregnant, theres gonna be something you'll miss. what do you think it'll be?

I think i'll miss the way people look at me and smile. and the feeling of my little girl moving around in my belly. alothough it'll be better seeing her move on the outside!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
April 17th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
In the past what I have missed is feeling the baby move.
April 17th, 2007, 04:44 PM
waitin4ansleigh's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
I havent decided what I'll miss... I think it would be the fact that I wish I could relive those first few moments he was born... They truely are the greatest in your life.. Still bring a tear to my eye when I think about seeing him for the first time and looking at what my body had created... all covered in stuff and making that evil lil face he does when he cries... but he is such a miracle... I think that's what I miss... I don't much miss the kicks... the early ones maybe but not the later ones.. they hurt way too much...

<div align="center">

Thanks dettmer26 for my siggy!

</div>
April 17th, 2007, 08:48 PM
irishxrose
I miss being pregnant... even though I hated it at the time.
April 18th, 2007, 01:23 AM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
I absolutely hate being pregnant right now.

But I think I will miss reading about how big my baby is getting from my little ticker.

</div>
April 18th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Veteran
I think this time around I will pay attention to details more. I think I'd miss the ticker and the day-to-day/month-to-month pregnancy tidbits too.

When I was pregnant with my son (now 10) I remember wanting my body BACK! I didn't have a hard pregnancy at all but I wanted normalcy as I knew it.

Obviously, that "normalcy" never returned.

So I will finally say that I will miss the peace and quiet around my house/life as I know it now.
April 18th, 2007, 11:34 AM
i love checking my ticker every week too. and the sites that do a week by week thing.

having my body back isnt as big a deal to me as i thought it would be. i'd prefer not to have the stretch marks, but apart from that i dont mind!

Ace~Congratulations btw!

April 22nd, 2007, 08:45 PM
monkey71786's Avatar Super Mommy
I don't think that i will miss be pregnant. I hate it and i just want to hold my little baby!

April 27th, 2007, 10:24 AM
monetcliche's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I haven't experienced any moving, or the birth, but what I can say from being pregnant thus far.. I will miss being free of having to "suck it in" I can relax my tummy and blame the excess bulge on the baby poking out, ha.

April 28th, 2007, 03:58 PM
CTK3989's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I miss feeling my son kick, move, and just stick his little foot out on the side of my tummy. I miss just knowing that there was a little person inside of me. I miss the way I was able to protect my son from the world.

Chelci

April 29th, 2007, 04:55 AM
Quote:
I miss the way I was able to protect my son from the world.[/b]
i think i'll miss that too. my little girl is so safe now, she's never gonna be this protected again. and i like knowing that i'm the one protecting her.

May 7th, 2007, 06:30 AM
CutePreggoChic's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to CutePreggoChic
I am not as far along as any of you, (but I'm just popping in to say hello as my pregnancy was unplanned) but I'm surprised that no one has yet mentioned no period.. So far that's the only thing I will miss, but I can't wait to feel the movement (yes a far ways away lol).... I know I'll miss that!
May 7th, 2007, 08:28 AM
waitin4ansleigh's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
Quote:
Well, I haven't experienced any moving, or the birth, but what I can say from being pregnant thus far.. I will miss being free of having to "suck it in" I can relax my tummy and blame the excess bulge on the baby poking out, ha.[/b]
I'm gonna agree with this... I wore some cute clothes that I probably wouldn't have worn before.... I was less self conscience abotu my body and the belly became very cute to me... granted now.. the stretch marks and my linea negra are very vivid and I think even if i lose all my baby weight that the belly shirts are a thing of the past... But yeah I actually liked my body when you could officially tell I was pregnant and not just fat...

Quote:
I'm surprised that no one has yet mentioned no period..[/b]

You have a slight point here... but I use to be happy when I got my period... it told me i wasn't pregnant..and since having Carson... I haven't stopped bleeding.. well thats not true.. it stopped for 3 days and then i had my Mirena put in and it came back... gonna be doing it supposedly for another month or 2... Sucks.. but I wasn't about to take the chance of getting pregnant again just yet...

<div align="center">

Thanks dettmer26 for my siggy!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search