Tubal Pregnancy?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2007, 10:16 AM
will&nomi's Avatar Member
Has anyone here ever had one?

I was just reading the first pregnancy book I've bought and it was talking about these where the embryo gets stuck in the falopian tube!

It said that one of the signs is cramping. I've been crampy for like the past week and half. Before I new I was pregnant I thought sometimes my period was coming, but the cramp only lasts for a minute or two at the MOST otherwise it's just a quick little cramp that I just sit down and breathe a little and it's gone. These occur about 4-5times maybe thorughout the day. It's nothing horrendous, not like really painful like period cramping. I've only known about being prego for sure 4 days now so I'm only in like the 5week. My other symptoms are super sore breasts which are growing, and just being tired. Would I have normal prego symptoms like sore breasts if I have a tubal pregnancy?

I know some of you will tell me to get to my doctor, obivously the doctor is the only one who can tell me if I have one. However I'm going through AHCCCS so I have to wait a few weeks before I get my first appointment.

So I'm hoping for some peace of mind. Do any of you experience cramping during your early stage of pregnancy? And if you've had a tubal pregnancy was the cramping severe?

Thanks!
April 18th, 2007, 10:29 AM
sarabella
I'm fairly certain you'd know if your pregnancy was ectopic.

The cramping would be continuous and accompanied by bleeding.

I'm fairly certain the cramping you are feeling is your uterine muscles expanding. Get used to it. They aren't going away. I'm 21 weeks and I still have them.

I also recommend that you stop reading about all the bad things that could happen in pregnancy. They just get your mind going and cause you to worry about things that most likely aren't the case.

If you ever have any concerns, just call your doctor. That's what they are there for.
April 18th, 2007, 10:40 AM
will&nomi's Avatar Member
Thank you! Yea I think I'm going to stay away from the "Complications" section of my book! lol

I will definitely be calling my doctor if I have questions like this in the future I'm just still waiting to be assigned one by AHCCCS.
So I haven't even had my first exam yet.

how do I get a ticker to show on my posts? Do I paste it in the signature option of my profile?
April 18th, 2007, 11:42 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
you'd definitely know if your pregnancy was ectopic! I think you should always be aware of what can go wrong in pregnancy, but keep in mind not every ache and pain will be something serious.
I love JM cos if i am freaking about something the ladies will just tell me relax, its normal, they have it too, or go phone a doctor.

to get the ticker to show you paste the code in the sig section. there should be two or three different codes. i'm not sure which one is the right one, so try them all until it shows!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
April 18th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Gorman
Not to mention that you could be feeling some pain from the ovary that the egg ovulated out of... completely normal. Good luck!
April 18th, 2007, 01:37 PM
will&amp;nomi's Avatar Member
Thanks Natacha!
April 18th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Veteran
My best friend actually went through one 8 months ago. We were pregnant together (only 10 days apart) Her cramping got so bad that she could move or even breath without horrible pain. She would be stuck on the bathroom floor all night throwing up because of all the pain and she had pretty much a constant bleed. She said it was some of the worst pain she has ever felt.

To me it doesnt sound like you have anything to worry about but if your really worried go and get an U/S as soon as possible

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search