Need advice on possible pregnancy!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 22nd, 2005, 01:17 PM
Regular
Can anyone please give me advice on very early pregnancy symptoms?
It's I have been feeling very strange this week. At first I didn't even consider being pregnant but then it hit me. I started doing research online about early symptoms and it's all so unclear.
Here's the scenario: I have had a queasy stomach this week, I am very sensitive when it come to nausea anything can cause it. Then yesterday I notice my breasts with that tinge of pain I usually get around the time I have my period. I wrote that off too but then I randomly felt this twinge of pain, like cramps yesterday afternoon. I woke up this morning and now my breasts are sensitive and I have this slight sensation of cramps constantly. I only had my period two weeks ago and I never get symptoms of it this early. Should I be at all concerned? This is driving me crazy. Any advice or knowledge would be greatly appreciated!!

Eveyone's advice has been much appreciated. I came home from being away this weekend to find many helpful replies.
When is the earliest you can get a blood test, or that it will be accuate? I know it takes a certain amount of time for there to be distinguishable levels of HCG for a urine test and that is you can only do home tests a few days before you're period.

[COLOR=purple]
July 22nd, 2005, 01:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You could very well be pregnant. Go get a blood test done or buy a pregnancy test. Although you may have to wait on the at home test for another week or so. Good luck.

July 22nd, 2005, 02:34 PM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Maybe, maybe not. Wait 2 weeks and take a home pregnancy test.

July 23rd, 2005, 12:16 AM
kraeon's Avatar Super Mommy
Sounds similar to my symptoms...Id do what TylerJ1029 suggested...or if you just cant wait book a doc appt...and good luck
July 23rd, 2005, 08:30 AM
momma06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to momma06 Send a message via Yahoo to momma06
Wait until you have missed your next period for best results.

July 23rd, 2005, 08:59 AM
1proudmom2kalli
Quote:
Originally posted by momma06@Jul 23 2005, 11:30 AM
Wait until you have missed your next period for best results.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]
I agree.....
July 23rd, 2005, 01:22 PM
CBMS
Have you ever felt yourself ovulate?

If it's been two weeks since AF, then it's possible it's just ovulation. I know my breasts are tender from ovulation to the beginning of my AF, then they stop.

I'd wait. If you end up being late, then get an ept.

Good luck.
July 23rd, 2005, 04:49 PM
Melode's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
MIght be go to the doctors or something cause home test arnt for sure and blood test are probley the best
July 23rd, 2005, 06:06 PM
Super Mommy
Sometimes pregnancy IMO can be strange. You can end up tricking yourself into thinking you are pregnant when you really aren't. I would say take a test anyway though cause you never know. I took mine a week and a half before I was actually due for my period. I couldn't wait that long to know! Then when the first one was positive I tried another one a different brand just to make sure. Then a couple of days later I went to planned parenthood and they took a test and theres to was positive. You have the same symptoms I had, I almost can pin point the dates to where I thought I concieved if I think about what happened. Good luck
Whisper

Mommy's lil peanut!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search