third trimester

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2007, 02:07 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ugh, i've really hit the third trimester with a bang. It hurts EVERYWHERE, I cant sleep properly, i'm cranky and i just generally feel like a whale.

has anyone any tips to relieve the back, leg, and pubic bone pain? i cant even walk up the stairs this week it hurts so bad.

any advice would be gratefully appreciated, i cannot cope with another 12 weeks of this!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
May 4th, 2007, 02:15 AM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
Hi hun! I'm not even close to hitting the third trimester and have never been pregnant before. I don't know exactly what you are going through but I can sympathize. My entire body hurts and sometimes it hurts so bad I just start to cry.

I've noticed stretching really helps the cramping and soreness. Just very simple safe stretches to try and make things not so stiff. My lower back hurts so bad and it helps if I put a heating pad on it.

I hope you feel better. I don't know what else to suggest. Maybe you should mention it to your doctor?

</div>
May 4th, 2007, 10:45 PM
AngelFire22's Avatar Super Mommy
Pillows lots and lots of pillows!!!! Put them everywhere you can think of lol. Take tylenol for the pain it used to help me.

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"></MARQUEE>
May 5th, 2007, 02:46 AM
i cant get tylenol here.

pillows do help a little, but i find i need to change position really often.

May 7th, 2007, 08:24 AM
waitin4ansleigh's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
I wish I could be help but see they had me on pain killers my last trimester... so I can't help... but I know that there are exercises and such that you can do to help... there's one where you curl your back like a cat and then let your belly pull back down... if that makes sense to you... Just relax and take it easy... believe me as soon as she gets here its gonna be crazy!! take baths often and remind the hubby that this is the time he waits on you hand and foot... lol... I hope you feel better soon!

<div align="center">

Thanks dettmer26 for my siggy!

</div>
May 7th, 2007, 09:22 AM
good news (kinda) i knew there was something odd about the pains i was having, i knew they couldnt be normal pregnancy pains, i literally couldnt even get up to go to the toilet. i developed a really high fever and started vomiting yesterday. the kidney infection i was in hospital for never went away, so i'm back on antibiotics and i feel LOADS better.

thank god it wasnt pregnancy pains, i couldnt have coped for another 3 months with that. i'm expecting discomfort, but i knew it couldnt be that bad!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search