almost 30 and need somebody to cry with me!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Ok, so I am 29, have a career and 3 months along with my first baby from a guy that I had been dating for just at 2 months....later realizing that we are not the perfect match! He would love nothing else to be married and I would love nothing else to have him not in my life at all. Not that he is a "bad" guy, just that he is not my type and it took getting pregnant to find this out. PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS SOMEBODY ELSE OUT THERE THAT IS MY AGE AND IN A SIMILAR SITUATION THAT CAN CRY WITH ME!!!
July 27th, 2005, 07:27 AM
1proudmom2kalli
I'm 10 years younger than you and happily married, so I have a feeling I'm not much help at all to you. But I wanted to say that I hope things get better for ya real soon. If you don't wanna be with him, then leave him. Just realize that it might be pregnancy hormones making you feel like you can't stand him right now. Take a deep breath and really think it through. Good luck!
July 27th, 2005, 07:40 AM
PIXIEDUST's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I may have missed somethng but your 3 months pregnant and you got pregnant by someone you have dated for 2 months?????

I agree that it can be pregnant hormones that make you feel like you can't stand him..there were times in my pregnancy that Ihated my husband..

July 27th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by PIXIEDUST@Jul 27 2005, 09:40 AM
I may have missed somethng but your 3 months pregnant and you got pregnant by someone you have dated for 2 months?????

I agree that it can be pregnant hormones that make you feel like you can't stand him..there were times in my pregnancy that Ihated my husband..
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

We started dating on April 9th and conceived on May 16.
July 28th, 2005, 05:06 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Finding out you are pregnant (when it wasn't planned) has got to be one of the hardest situations. I know I was crying, depressed, anxious, and a whole bunch of different emotions. But once the news settled in, I became very excited. I know you haven't been with your bf for a long time, so I think that marriage may be a little too much right now. Its nice that your BF wants to stay together, but you have to ask yourself, if that is what you want... and if its not, then tell him you aren't ready for that yet. Be honest with him about your feelings, whether you want to marry him or not, he is the father of the baby, and most likely will be in the baby's life to some exent.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
August 23rd, 2005, 08:09 AM
Regular
Hey There,

I am 29, and not in exactly the same sitution as you but similar. I found out that i was pregnant a few weeks ago i am 6+ weeks. My Fiance is the best bloke in the world, or so i think sometimes, other times i think we are so unsuited it is untrue. Also he wants this baby more than me, don't get me wrong, i'm sure as soon as i come out of shock, that i will be excited too. All i do is cry and take it out on him. I love him deep down and i know it is just the hormones playing up! I am not going to patronise you, but it could be the same with you.

Also honey, if you really don't want to be with him, you can do this on your own. You are stronger than you think!!!
If you need someone to cry with then im your girl!!! Im in the UK but i can be your virtual crying partner. Good luck!!

Scarlett xx
August 23rd, 2005, 12:23 PM
Well I'm definitely not in your situation...18, pregnant and about to marry the man I love but I do wish you all of the luck...my pregnancy was obviously unplanned, but with every passing week I get a little more excited about it. Just hang in there.
August 30th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Regular
Hey there, I am Andraya and right there with ya. I was with my boy-toy (6 years younger than me at 22) for nearly 2 years and he had decided to end the relationship mere days before I found out about the pregnancy. Nicely enough he told me he WAS ending it 12 hours after I told him about baby. I have two other children though my eldest was placed for adoption as I was very young when I had him. I am now 8 years between pregnancies and feel very much like a first time mom again LOL. I have been forced to put my career plans on hold as I had enroled in an embalming course for this Spetember and am unable to be near all those chemicals. Very frustrating as I had been told 4 years ago I was infertile due to radiation therapy for cerviacal cancer. Still I am happy about the pregnancy just taking a bit to get out of my selfish "my kid is in school and I can do as I please" stage. Best of luck to you and if it doesn't feel right with the BF then do what does feel right to you, no sense staying with someone just for a child as it just never seems to work out well.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search