Young moms?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2007, 09:55 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I'm 16 years old and pregnant, actually I found a link to this site on a site for teen moms. Anyway, it was obviously unplanned, but I'm lucky because I have a really great boyfriend, he's really supportive and we've been dating for about 2 and a half years. Are there any other young moms on here (not necessarily as young as me)?
May 15th, 2007, 11:21 PM
pixie_punk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pixie_punk
I'm 18 (interestingly, my DOC happens to be right around my 18th birthday... happy birthday to me!... and good thing for my bf, who is a few years older than me... lol), and also lucky to have a supportive boyfriend.

If you haven't already, check out the Teen Mommies & Mommies To Be board! There's lots of awesome young moms around here...

There are two girls with whom I've known longer than anyone, and my debt to them is lifetime. The gathering of boys I rely on know exactly who they are and I would build their protection with bloody hands. - 36 Crazyfists
</div>
May 15th, 2007, 11:36 PM
I just noticed that board, I hadn't seen it before
Thanks
May 16th, 2007, 04:38 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi! welcome to JM! and congrats on your pregnancy!

I'm robyn and i'm 20. not as young as some of the mommies here. I'm a business information systems student. My DH is amazing too, he's 22 and so supportive and amazing. glad to hear you have a good man to support you too!

tell us a bit about yourself! how has your pregnancy been going so far? are you still in school? are your family supportive?

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
May 16th, 2007, 05:48 AM
Oh man I thought I was a yourng mom all my mommy friend are in their 30. I am starting to feel pretty old around here, I'm 25!
May 16th, 2007, 06:11 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we have all age groups here.

all my friends are still students and go partying almost every night. so you're lucky to have any mommy friends!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
May 16th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello, i'm not quite as young as you, i am 19.

May 16th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Bekah's Avatar happy 2 be a girl mommy!
Hey just dropping by to say,you should check out the teen mommies & mommies to be board ... we would love to have you

May 19th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Veteran
Hi, Im a young mom of two! I found out I was pregnant with twins right after my 17th birthday.. ya, scarey.. anyways my babies are 15 months old now. so if you need any advice just ask... are you still in school?? first advise Id give is stay in school or get your GED. I stayed, I was homebound and my English teacher decied she wasnt going to take my work, since I was there more than half the year, I failed.. I actully didnt. I had a 98, but whatever Im over it. Im getting my GED and starting college this summer..

May 23rd, 2007, 11:42 PM
Yes, I am still in school, grade 11, my public school offers the option of a virtual high school (online) so that's what I'm doing... my fiance (he proposed Sunday night ) graduates this year and he's going to college in the fall. As for my family, my mom's very supportive and my dad's okay, he's upset but I don't blame him, they're both happier now that we're engaged though...
May 24th, 2007, 06:47 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations on the engagement and baby.

When are you due and do you know the sex?

May 24th, 2007, 07:26 AM
Veteran
Wow, I just turned 25 and I feel so old!! HAHA.. well I'm glad you have a lot of support.

May 24th, 2007, 08:16 AM
asianmama
i got preggo with my first a month befor i turn 18.. congrats on the pregnancy and engagement
May 27th, 2007, 12:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sweetiez
<span style="font-family:Georgia">Im not a teen mom. to say.
But i got PG at 19 ( 4 months and i was 20) i had my daughter at 20.so i was still extremly young. i know how you feel now im 21 ( Marrying in august) and going to be 22 this year and love every minute of being a mom. been there done that! need advice? im here for you totally! </span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search