thanks always

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2007, 04:09 PM
Regular
Well this happened during the time we both knew we would be splitting up... he would be moving across the country. As much as I have been told I wouldnt be left hanging I just feel, that now just during pregnancy he has. I was married or with my x husband for 12 years and we have 3 beautiful daughters (who live with him (another long story) and this is just new to me... no one to hold you, rub your belly, going to the appointments alone and well of course he will more than likely not be here for the birth. I feel abandoned...

I know i shouldnt be stressing over him.. and i try to be tough some days and I tell myself I HOPE its not his... but I do.. I pray to god that it was him.. from a man who i love so much
June 8th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Athey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Athey
Quote:
So your stomach is measuring a month ahead but not on the actual ultrasounds?[/b]

Exactly - just like the others have said, it's all about what the ultrasound says for measurements, not your stomach.

The ultrasound due date is predicted by a computer that takes the measurement of the circumference of the head, the length of the butt-to-head, the thickness and length of the baby's arms and leg bones, etc. putting it all into some complicated equation and figure it from there.

The stomach measurement is just where the doc feels your uterus in your belly.

Which do you think is more accurate?

And tell mr. no-commitment that if he wants a paternity test, he's gonna have to pay for it because you're insurance won't foot he bill.

June 12th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Veteran
I think that you're OK. If they haven't changed your due date, then you're fine. I measured small my entire pregnancy and they were afraid that my baby was going to be less than 5 pounds. When she came out 7 pds, 4 oz., my doctor was VERY surprised.

July 3rd, 2007, 10:19 PM
Regular
Well I went to my last appt. on the 19th and she said the same thing. Im just measuring big, so she will be scheduling me soon for another ultra sound and I guess some type of stress tests. I just hope everytime she tells me the same due date. Yesterday I started having contractions around nine in the morning about ten minutes apart up until about four in the afternoon. This caused me to have diarrea so the doctors asked me to come in.. low and behold i show up to a hospital that is 40 minuts out of the way and the contractions stop. I was so worried becasue I couldnt imagine having my babyboy at 28 weeks, that is just too early. as soon as I walk out of the hospital discharged the contractions start again. i go home and figure well maybe it is just the diarrea and I will try to rest and sleep through it maybe the contractions will stop... well they did but at six in the dang morning. IM exhausted. Im still sick but not contracting and why is it I cant get ahold of my prenatal doctor and they want me to keep calling the Labor and Delivery dept at the hospital.. UUHHH.

I let the father (i hope) know that i was having some issues and for the first time in a long time he really seemed concerned. It made me feel good to know that when I was really stressed and scared that he cared about the health of me and the baby.
July 4th, 2007, 06:34 AM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Well I went to my last appt. on the 19th and she said the same thing. Im just measuring big, so she will be scheduling me soon for another ultra sound and I guess some type of stress tests. I just hope everytime she tells me the same due date. Yesterday I started having contractions around nine in the morning about ten minutes apart up until about four in the afternoon. This caused me to have diarrea so the doctors asked me to come in.. low and behold i show up to a hospital that is 40 minuts out of the way and the contractions stop. I was so worried becasue I couldnt imagine having my babyboy at 28 weeks, that is just too early. as soon as I walk out of the hospital discharged the contractions start again. i go home and figure well maybe it is just the diarrea and I will try to rest and sleep through it maybe the contractions will stop... well they did but at six in the dang morning. IM exhausted. Im still sick but not contracting and why is it I cant get ahold of my prenatal doctor and they want me to keep calling the Labor and Delivery dept at the hospital.. UUHHH.

I let the father (i hope) know that i was having some issues and for the first time in a long time he really seemed concerned. It made me feel good to know that when I was really stressed and scared that he cared about the health of me and the baby.[/b]
Take a few days to relax!! Maybe some bedrest will help keep the contractions away!

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

July 4th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Super Mommy
my whole pregnancy my daughter measured 3 weeks bigger and the doctor kept telling me "this is gonna be a big baby!" (dh was a 9 lber, i was almost 10 lbs and I was a month overdue) When she was born she was 6 lbs 9 oz! Everyone kept asking me the same thing "is the due date wrong?" She was due Nov. 9 and born October 29.

so my suggestion to u is relax....don't stress!!!! It does sound like the baby belongs to your friend of 4 yrs since you had a period after the other guy. don't let everyone stress you out and make you worry. The baby won't be here until he is supposed to be here so nothing can be done until then...so just relax and enjoy you pregnancy the most you can!
DD Jordyn, 13
DD Cylen, 6
SS Chris, 30
SS Jared, 26
July 4th, 2007, 07:13 PM
Regular
I'm really trying, cause i have noticed that under stress i start feeling sick. I mean now i just have to keep telling myself its almost over, I have almost reached the finish line... but still just some days....

I just cant help it... DAM YOU MAURY POVICH!!!
July 4th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
I just cant help it... DAM YOU MAURY POVICH!!![/b]
LMAO I know that's all maury ever does anymore on his shows!!! LOL

I know you do stress...no matter how much you want to relax and all us saying "don't stress about it" but we're not living your life and sometimes you just can't help but stress and think about things!!! (I worry about EVERYTHING!!! People tell me not to...but yeah, right....like them telling me not to is gonna make me stop!!! LOL)

Just talking to someone and letting it out helps alot. Just find someone to talk to; or come here and let us know how ya feel and get it off your chest...one way or another it does help to talk, or write...or scream...LOL

I hope things start getting better for ya!!!!
DD Jordyn, 13
DD Cylen, 6
SS Chris, 30
SS Jared, 26
July 6th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Regular
I feel sometimes that my life is this big soap opera with all these crazy stories, twists and turns... Yeah im the one they keep saying ah poor lil mami she never catches a break... I joke you not i have been told that i should turn my story into a Novela (spanish soap opera)

for once I want the freakin fairytale...

I WANNA BE THE ##### THAT CATCHES THE MILLIONAIRE AND LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER!... is that to much to ask for?
(pretty woman) Im not a #####...lol
July 6th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Regular
Pardon my language everyone... i hate the pregnant horomones... really i started crying.. how dumb is that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search