Firsttimemom

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2007, 09:27 PM
sarabella
How are you coping?

I couldn't resist!!!
June 5th, 2007, 07:04 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ugh not good. My DH has to move to dublin, bout 3 hours away from me. he got a job with IBM starting the 1st of aug. i'll only see him on the weekends, and more than likely, not every weekend.

and i have yet ANOTHER kidney infection. been bed bound all day yesterday. feeling a little better now, but i am so sick of it!

i'm just having a bad day!
how are you?

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
June 5th, 2007, 07:54 AM
sarabella
Why can't you go with him? You're done with school and not working right now right?

I'm ok, started having some BH contractions yesterday... which hurt. =/

Things are up and down with DF but I'm hoping they will get better. He's away in Virginia right now on a business trip for a few days and I'm bored out of my mind home alone.

Supposed to get my GD test done this week and I keep procrastinating
June 6th, 2007, 02:19 AM
i cant go with him because he's due to go a few days after i have the baby. i wont exactly be able to move up the country. plus theres the money factor, its too expensive for us all to live there, he can rent a room for €500 a month, but if me and rebecca were to go too, we'd have to pay over €1,000 a month for an apartment. i'll be living at home with my parents for free.

he has a 6 month probation period so he'll more than likely get a raise after that and we'll probably move then. and he's gonna keep looking for a job in Cork.

go get that GD test done! we dont test for that routinely here, but the ladies in my DDC seem to think its important.

June 7th, 2007, 09:37 AM
sarabella
Ohhh well at least you'll be with your family and not alone!

I'm getting my GD test done tomorrow. DF comes home tonight from his business trip and he promised to go with me tomorrow to get it done. I'm still not good with needles and my HG is coming back pretty bad so I'm worried about getting sick after drinking the drink so he's going to go with me for support and in case I can't drive after getting sick.
June 7th, 2007, 12:26 PM
DH had an interview for a job in Cork today. fingers crossed he gets it. i'd give anything to keep him here with me and Rebecca!

apparantly the drink is just really sweet and as for the needles, just look at DF and talk about the baby to keep your mind off it! you'll do great!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search