Canceled plans?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 5th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is there anything you had planned for this summer that you had to cancel because of you pregnancy?

I was supposed to go to back to Cuba this August with friends but obsessively cannot go now.
My boyfriend and I want to go in 2009 with the baby though

July 5th, 2007, 09:19 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I haven't completely had to cancel anything, at least anything that I can think of right now, but I've had to change a few things around. We went on vacation a couple of months early and for our camping trip we now have to stay closer to home.. but nothing too major..
July 5th, 2007, 03:43 PM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
I was supposed to go to my friend's wedding in Indiana in May. I had to cancel because I was far too sick. I was supposed to go to Nebraska in July to visit my friend's grave and his 1 year memorial service. I can't go to that either. I also was going to Iowa in to visit a friend but nope.

</div>
July 5th, 2007, 08:13 PM
jdee0509's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jdee0509
Im not preg this summer, but last summer I had to cancel my best friend's birthday party plans because i was preggo =(

July 5th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
I was going to have to cancel my Kennywood and Warped Tour plans. I decided to go and eat a lot at Kennywood instead of riding rollercoasters and now I'm going to Warped still, but have to be very careful not to get bumped or pushed around a lot. I have a very big boyfriend, so I doubt I'll be messed with.

I'm not missing Tiger Army, Coheed and Cambria, and Alkaline Trio.
July 6th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
DH and I were going to go to disney world to ride rollercoasters... boo. Plus I was planning on ordering a few glasses of wine with dinner to celebrate my 21'st in june.. that didn't happen, either.

myspace
July 6th, 2007, 08:47 PM
pixie_punk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pixie_punk
I'm not going on our annual Wonderland trip in a few weeks; it's just no fun without the rides.

I didn't go up to my friend's cottage for the May long weekend, my friends are the kind of people where they're actually very annoying when they're drunk and you're not. lol. Plus I just didn't feel like sleeping outside in a tent. Not very comfortable.

But, I went to New Jersey for a weekend in May to go to Bamboozle, and I'm definitely still going to Warped Tour, because like MelMel I canNOT miss Tiger Army. Basically I'm totally not ready to give up concerts just yet, so I just stand and the back and listen and don't get in the crowd. I'm sure in a few more months I'll have to stop, so I'm enjoying it while I can.

There are two girls with whom I've known longer than anyone, and my debt to them is lifetime. The gathering of boys I rely on know exactly who they are and I would build their protection with bloody hands. - 36 Crazyfists
</div>
July 7th, 2007, 07:06 AM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
But, I went to New Jersey for a weekend in May to go to Bamboozle, and I'm definitely still going to Warped Tour, because like MelMel I canNOT miss Tiger Army. Basically I'm totally not ready to give up concerts just yet, so I just stand and the back and listen and don't get in the crowd. I'm sure in a few more months I'll have to stop, so I'm enjoying it while I can.[/b]
To the girls who don't want to miss any concerts... you don't have too!! haha... I've been there, and I was at Godsmack and Rob Zombie last year 6 days before Briana was born!! I also work concerts for Live Nation sometimes, so I was going to shows a lot last summer (Briana was born Sept. 10th - to give you an idea as to have far along I was). Don't stand right infront of a speaker or in a mosh pit and you'll be fine!!

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

July 7th, 2007, 09:36 PM
You too? I love TA!

I was planning on getting my tigerbat tattoo... I guess it will just have to wait.
July 7th, 2007, 11:06 PM
pixie_punk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pixie_punk
Quote:
Quote:
But, I went to New Jersey for a weekend in May to go to Bamboozle, and I'm definitely still going to Warped Tour, because like MelMel I canNOT miss Tiger Army. Basically I'm totally not ready to give up concerts just yet, so I just stand and the back and listen and don't get in the crowd. I'm sure in a few more months I'll have to stop, so I'm enjoying it while I can.[/b]
To the girls who don't want to miss any concerts... you don't have too!! haha... I've been there, and I was at Godsmack and Rob Zombie last year 6 days before Briana was born!! I also work concerts for Live Nation sometimes, so I was going to shows a lot last summer (Briana was born Sept. 10th - to give you an idea as to have far along I was). Don't stand right infront of a speaker or in a mosh pit and you'll be fine!!
[/b]
Hehe I know, I'm always going to shows and intend to all summer (it's festival season, I can't not go!), just once the baby comes I won't be able to bring him obviously (at least not til he's about two ), so I'll have to cut back then... lol.

MelMel: I loooooooove Tiger Army, I actually got chills the first time I heard their new album. That's dedication getting the tiger bat tattoo, I dunno of I'd do that but mostly because I swore I'd never get any band logos as tattoos... and now I'm rethinking tattoo designs anyway that would've been on/near my stomach because if i have more kids they're gonna stretch like crazy... lol.

There are two girls with whom I've known longer than anyone, and my debt to them is lifetime. The gathering of boys I rely on know exactly who they are and I would build their protection with bloody hands. - 36 Crazyfists
</div>
July 8th, 2007, 05:31 AM
Quote:
MelMel: I loooooooove Tiger Army, I actually got chills the first time I heard their new album. That's dedication getting the tiger bat tattoo, I dunno of I'd do that but mostly because I swore I'd never get any band logos as tattoos... and now I'm rethinking tattoo designs anyway that would've been on/near my stomach because if i have more kids they're gonna stretch like crazy... lol.[/b]
Oh I know. All I have is band tattoos. I'm pretty sure that besides a few flowers, band tattoos is all I'll have. I hate pointless little designs. Me and my good friend were going to make it our friendship tattoo.
July 8th, 2007, 11:16 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i've known i was pregnant since before christmas so i didnt make any plans for this summer besides giving birth! my 21st in may didnt go according to my friends plans, but i wasnt bothered. i had a lovely dinner with my family and a few virgin pina coladas so i was happy!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search