Wacky Wednesday.

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Share a joke with us or tell us something funny that happened this week.

July 11th, 2007, 01:23 PM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
My Mom had our carpenter come out to my duplex earlier this afternoon to look at a few things that need work. I went outside to show him the backyard and he goes, "So you're pregnant, huh?" My jaw dropped. I looked down at my belly and asked, "You are the first person to be able to tell!" He laughed and said, "You don't look pregnant. Your Mom told me." I was so mad. I thought finally someone had really noticed.

</div>
July 11th, 2007, 01:49 PM
SuperTwins's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to SuperTwins
Okay, this comes from my 4 year old daughter.

Knock, knock

-Who's there?

Applesauce

-Applesauce who?

Hat

Ha, ha! It makes absolutely NO sense but she tells it to everyone and then cracks up! LoL!
July 11th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My daughter does those kind of knock knock jokes too!! That's why the tooth fairy just brought her a knock knock joke book last week!!

The other night I was getting up from the toilet when my two year old son looked at me strange and said, "Where Momma's penis go?" Cracked me up!!
July 11th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I usually throw the crust from a loaf of bread out into the yard for the birds to eat (cause I hate the crust and DH only eats it if it's toasted). So, I go to throw out three slices from the patio sliding door in the kitchen and the last one I threw awkwardly and it ended up shooting straight up and landing in from of where I was standing. I threw out this really weird laugh and DH (who was sitting at the computer right next to the patio door) said my laugh was funnier than my stupid throw. I'm sure you had to be there, but it was pretty funny.

July 11th, 2007, 06:44 PM
dkmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
kendall has recently "adopted" these 2 beaded headbands - she likes to wear the both - one of them on her hair like it is supposed to go, and the other around her forehead like a hippy. but that one seems to slide down a lot, but she wont let you touch it. well, matt was teaching her to say "baby ruth" cuz he said she looked like sloth from the goonies when it was sliding down - so i had a almost 2 year old running around the house with 2 headbands on (at this point they are BOTH in the wrong place) singing "baby woooth - baby wooooth!" LOL
July 11th, 2007, 07:58 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
My little sister (she's 3) was sitting at my gram's kitchen table today (it's right next door to where our house was, it burned down over a month ago) and she gave me this right serious look, and said, "Sis, when's daddy going to put our house back together?" (My dad's a carpenter)... I cracked up, but I'm sure it's not as funny to read it
July 11th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
Awe. Some of those are so cute!

Jesse recently told me that my siggy picture of what our child looks like is scary to him. He asked when it would turn into a real baby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search