Who else is Single here?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Grateful~Gentle~Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Am I the only Single Mommy-To-Be?

</div>
July 16th, 2007, 09:47 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
Nope.

Today I went from engaged to single. What the blank am I going to do?
July 17th, 2007, 01:17 AM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
Awe! It has to be tough being a single-mommy-to-be. I'm so sorry ladies. You will make it!!!

</div>
July 17th, 2007, 04:15 AM
jdee0509's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jdee0509
Being single is great! You'll do fine, ladies. Im single too

July 17th, 2007, 06:49 AM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I consider myself practically single... even when my boyfriend is home he's useless

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

July 17th, 2007, 09:16 AM
jdee0509's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to jdee0509
Quote:
I consider myself practically single... even when my boyfriend is home he's useless [/b]
ugh

men are useless

July 17th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My baby's father and I have been having a lot of problems lately. I am single one day and then with him the next. I am sure we will be completely over by September...

July 17th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
My baby's father and I have been having a lot of problems lately. I am single one day and then with him the next. I am sure we will be completely over by September... [/b]
I'm sorry hon!!

I think I've come to the conclusion that if the baby is unplanned, then guys just don't get it!! I remember being 38 weeks pregnant and painting the nursery because my boyfriend kept claiming the fumes were making him sick and would stop every 10 minutes. And he would yell at me to get off the chair, but did he suck up his "sickness of the fumes"? NO. And when he's not working in the winter, does he help around the house? NO. I could go on forever...

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

September 4th, 2007, 10:46 AM
lynnette74's Avatar Super Mommy
I just became single today... was with my fiance for over 2 years. I have three other children from a previous marriage. I can't believe I just added to my load. We had been trying and all along he has been cheating.. he can't do without going to the club. This is what I get for dating a younger man. I am so scared ladies. I have never been pregnant on my own - I have always been married. I know how sick I get. I reallly don't know what do do at this point. I am glad to know that I am not alone.

IVF Cycle #1
01/18/11... Egg Retrieval - 22 Eggs!
01/19/11... RE called: 15 eggs mature and of those 12 eggs fertilized!
01/21/11... RE called 7 eggs are good quality, 3 eggs are questionable, and 2 eggs didn't advance and were disgarded.
01/23/11.. 5day Transfer - 2 Embryo - Quality 1DD - No embryo's made it to freeze.
IVF Cycle #2
02/16/11... Egg Retrieval - 11 Eggs
02/17/11... RE called: 9 eggs mature and all 9 eggs fertilized!!!
02/19/11... 3day Transfer - (3) 8 Cell Perfect Embryo - No Fragmentation - No embryo's made it to freeze.
02/26/11... HPT - very light BFP 02/28/11... Beta Test - 12dpo - 20
14dpo - 31 / 16dpo - 75.3 / 19dpo - 343.4 / 21dpo - 1028 / 23dpo - 2459 / 26dpo - 5933 / 29dpo - 13643
03/10 - Saw Sac and Yolk - - 03/16 - Saw Heartbeat!!!!

Remembering my lost one 02/05/09
September 4th, 2007, 11:21 AM
Grateful~Gentle~Mama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HUGS!

I am so sorry you are going through this alone, as it does kinda suck. I cannot imagine being sick AND having 3 kids to raise right now! But hopefully your older two will help out a lot? They will have to!

</div>
September 4th, 2007, 01:30 PM
lynnette74's Avatar Super Mommy
I am just so sad right now... I am depressed that no one will be there to share the first movements... the Dr visits.. the birth.. do any of you have any suggestions on what helped you look at that differently... it makes me want to cry every time I think of it.

IVF Cycle #1
01/18/11... Egg Retrieval - 22 Eggs!
01/19/11... RE called: 15 eggs mature and of those 12 eggs fertilized!
01/21/11... RE called 7 eggs are good quality, 3 eggs are questionable, and 2 eggs didn't advance and were disgarded.
01/23/11.. 5day Transfer - 2 Embryo - Quality 1DD - No embryo's made it to freeze.
IVF Cycle #2
02/16/11... Egg Retrieval - 11 Eggs
02/17/11... RE called: 9 eggs mature and all 9 eggs fertilized!!!
02/19/11... 3day Transfer - (3) 8 Cell Perfect Embryo - No Fragmentation - No embryo's made it to freeze.
02/26/11... HPT - very light BFP 02/28/11... Beta Test - 12dpo - 20
14dpo - 31 / 16dpo - 75.3 / 19dpo - 343.4 / 21dpo - 1028 / 23dpo - 2459 / 26dpo - 5933 / 29dpo - 13643
03/10 - Saw Sac and Yolk - - 03/16 - Saw Heartbeat!!!!

Remembering my lost one 02/05/09
September 4th, 2007, 01:39 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Add me to the list. I was single when i found out i was pregnant!! Me and dusty broke up 2 weeks before i found out!! We had always been friends and him and his fiance had broken up because she had cheated on him with his GOOD FRIENDS numerous times. We broke up because I knew he was still in love with her, and I didnt want to be hurt. He swore up and down they would never get back together, but guess what?!?! Their back together!!! He hasnt even talked to me since my last appt. so I dont even know if he is planning on going to my next week appt with me. I guess ill find out on monday.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

September 4th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to ashley05utk Send a message via Yahoo to ashley05utk
I am expecting my first child and the father thinks that i am a liar and a ##### and that its not his. We were together for three years lived together for one ahe cheated on me then we didnt talk to for two months then we started sleeping together again and now im pregnant. I know that i haevnt been sleeping with anyone else but he refuses to believe it and I have j decided that I cant deal with the stress and crying everyday and night over him and what he thinks so I am going this alone. Not letting him in my life to hurt me anymore than he has.. I dont know how i am going to do this alone...
September 5th, 2007, 04:07 AM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
Aw, guys. I'm not single anymore, we got back together, but I remember this thread.

You will all make it, we don't freaking need them. We could do better with a monkey for a spouse, they're easier to get along with.
September 5th, 2007, 07:58 AM
ShelliBelli's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Am I the only Single Mommy-To-Be?[/b]
Im single to!!!Weve had been together 3 years and I broke up with him about 2 months or so after I found out I was pregnant. We argued all the time and it didnt change after I found out and I refuse to let my baby be a part of that. I wish things could be different because I hate doing all of this alone but Ill do what I have to for my baby to be healthy and happy.

Quote:
Im single to!!!Weve had been together 3 years and I broke up with him about 2 months or so after I found out I was pregnant. We argued all the time and it didnt change after I found out and I refuse to let my baby be a part of that. I wish things could be different because I hate doing all of this alone but Ill do what I have to for my baby to be healthy and happy.

Quote:
September 5th, 2007, 07:58 PM
HighwayDaisy
Today I'm not single, but we're also very on-again-off-again, so I have no solid hopes for where things will be in November. The good news is, I come from a family of single mothers who were all AMAZING parents, so I know we can all do it! And honestly, even though the SO and I are currently together, he's beenn very absent throughout my pregnancy. It's hard, it's lonely, but WE get the prize in the end! Those beautiful amazing babies!
September 6th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Super Mommy
I'm sort of single. He shows up from time to time. I feel single.
September 26th, 2007, 09:38 PM
i am single 21 i have a 3 year old a 9month old and i am 3 months pregant cause a guy broke in my house and raped me but its kool i love my kids and there love gets me though every thing just being there for them and seeing them and knowing what there father is missing out on and right now it might be hard but when he finally relizes that they are his kids and he has miss out it will be him suffering in the long run
October 1st, 2007, 08:25 AM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to DeeTee Send a message via Yahoo to DeeTee
Well I'm very much single and pregnant with child number 7.
This baby's father and I broke up a year ago after dating for
two years however decided to hangout because we haven't
seen each other in 2yrs cause he lives in Florida and I live in Pa.
Well his reaction when I told him was he couldn't afford anymore
he has 3 already 2 by his exwife and then another by someone
else his youngest is 8 or 9. Well given my health I was suppose
to have a D&C&E done however I never had the procedure done
and now im 12 weeks and he is calling me a liar saying i seen him
less than that. I conceived on July 13th and when I had my 2nd
Ultasound done on Sept. 4,2007 it showed the baby's development
at 8 weeks and 5 days. I'm so tired of doing this alone and crying.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search