Is this even possible?

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Regular
Alright, so the past well 2 weeks i have been having period like cramps. I have been tired a LOT which is unusual for me since i've been known to run on 3 hours a night, but lately i've been going to bed at about 12, getting up at 11 and needing a nap by 3 or 4. I broke out in acne last week which also is NOT normal for me especially since its on my back and a few on my chest as well. I pee a LOT, like almost every half an hour and having to get up at least twice during the night.. which i've also never had to do before. My breasts are getting larger which is pretty noticable since i was really small to start with so people are getting suspicious =P I have a LOT of discharge lately which is gross and kind of weird for me
So.. Tomorrow i will be 9 days late for my period. I took a test on Monday it was negative, i took a test this morning, and it was also negative. I had sex unprotected on the 1st of July and the 5th of July and then sex on the 11th with a condom AND he didn't even cum. So really what are the chances of me being pregnant?! I am really hoping that i AM pregnant though =P I just don't understand why i'm late though.. i've NEVVVER been late before. I'm probably getting my hopes up by thinking that i can still be pregnant aren't I ? =(
July 25th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
Quote:
Alright, so the past well 2 weeks i have been having period like cramps. I have been tired a LOT which is unusual for me since i've been known to run on 3 hours a night, but lately i've been going to bed at about 12, getting up at 11 and needing a nap by 3 or 4. I broke out in acne last week which also is NOT normal for me especially since its on my back and a few on my chest as well. I pee a LOT, like almost every half an hour and having to get up at least twice during the night.. which i've also never had to do before. My breasts are getting larger which is pretty noticable since i was really small to start with so people are getting suspicious =P I have a LOT of discharge lately which is gross and kind of weird for me
So.. Tomorrow i will be 9 days late for my period. I took a test on Monday it was negative, i took a test this morning, and it was also negative. I had sex unprotected on the 1st of July and the 5th of July and then sex on the 11th with a condom AND he didn't even cum. So really what are the chances of me being pregnant?! I am really hoping that i AM pregnant though =P I just don't understand why i'm late though.. i've NEVVVER been late before. I'm probably getting my hopes up by thinking that i can still be pregnant aren't I ? =([/b]
You could be and it's too early to pick up on the hormones, wait it out and test some more! Congrats if you are!
July 26th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Alright, so the past well 2 weeks i have been having period like cramps. I have been tired a LOT which is unusual for me since i've been known to run on 3 hours a night, but lately i've been going to bed at about 12, getting up at 11 and needing a nap by 3 or 4. I broke out in acne last week which also is NOT normal for me especially since its on my back and a few on my chest as well. I pee a LOT, like almost every half an hour and having to get up at least twice during the night.. which i've also never had to do before. My breasts are getting larger which is pretty noticable since i was really small to start with so people are getting suspicious =P I have a LOT of discharge lately which is gross and kind of weird for me[/b]

I could have wrote that myself. The only thing I would add is my boobs were so SORE!! I brushed it off as a hormonal imbalance, or it all being in my head because I know most of the early pregnancy symptoms and I was thinking about it. After a month, I took a test and it was positive. What made me think I might actually be pregnant, was peeing in the middle of the night. That I've never absolutely HAD to do before.

Good luck either way

July 26th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
more than likely it would be a positive by now. Especially since you know the specific dates. Do you have any idea when you would have ovulated?

myspace
July 26th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Regular
Quote:
more than likely it would be a positive by now. Especially since you know the specific dates. Do you have any idea when you would have ovulated?[/b]
I believe that i ovulated on the 6th.
July 27th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Jax
so technically you could have started getting a positive on the 16th (if you did, in fact, ovulate on the 6th). At 10 days past that.. I just don't see it as being a false negative. I would definitely check up with your doctor if you're still late.. it's always a possibility.

myspace
July 30th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
When my mom was pregnant with all 3 of us, she never got a positive from an HPT. It never worked for her, she had to go to the ER to get positive results.

Hang in there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search