My love below..

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Regular
Okay this is a little more personal. So I had a long day at work and I think because its such a large building I tend to do alot of walking. for some reason I started feeling sore/ or pressure in my area down there, it is so uncomfortable. By the time i left work, I was feeling it more. The last time I had a feeling of pressure like this I actually went into labor with my last pregnancy. So once i got home immediatley i put myself on the couch with my legs up. Its been 9 years since my last pregnancy. This is normal as long as I dont see spotting or anything right?

I have 8 weeks to go... HE CAN NOT COME OUT NOW!..

Its just being a single mom... I have to be sure Im not put on bed rest... I have bills to pay and disability (or unemployment) is not going to pay them.
July 26th, 2007, 03:03 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i think it just sounds like your baby is lying pretty low in your pelvis. he may even have engaged. do you still have the pain when you're lying down?

or it could be a UTI. sometimes you feel pressure before any pain with urine or anything.

either way i think its completely normal, but if you're worried give the doctor a call, better be safe than sorry! keep us posted!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
July 26th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to ashleyc8705
Take it easy as much as you can hun and definately let your doctor know about this. GL!
July 26th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Regular
No pain with urine or anything. I didnt feel as much pressure when lying down, I think because i jammed 3 pillows between my legs for the whole night, but everytime i got up to go to the restroom I would feel it again. I woke up this morning and its not as bad as yesterday, but I also made sure that I didnt walk around the office as much today. Im just so uncomfortable.... I'll try to call the doctor but they wouldnt let me talk to her when I was sick earlier this month...

I had a bad experience with the doctors through 4th of july. I dehydrated myself and had contractions for 24 hours, they were 10 minutes apart and PAINFUL. they refused to let me speak to my doctor said I was too far along and if it was preterm labor I had to speak to the hospital, so I took the hour drive to the hospital, I was monitored and the contractions stopped, they said my cervix was still long, they sent me home told me to drink water and rest, meanwhile I had severe diarrea for a week straight. (oh yeah as soon as I stepped foot in the parking lot on the way out.. contractions started again!) I really felt like they didnt care what was going on... they could have given fluids by IV, they could have told me to be sure that if the diarreah got bad to call in but nope... they gave me a peice of paper that said dont come back unless this is happening to you... and it didnt mention anything about what i was going through...
July 27th, 2007, 01:28 PM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i get pretty severe kidney infections and i rarely actually feel pain when passing urine. its always just severe pressure. if you dont feel it when you're lying down then its probably just baby being low in your pelvis.
but definitely see a doctor about it.

and consider changing doctors if thats the attitude they have towards your worries and concerns. you are paying them for their time, you deserve to be treated with respect and have your mind put at rest.

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
July 28th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Regular
Quote:
Iím sorry your going through such pain i know you donít want to be on bedrest but it really does sound like you need to take a easy. I would defiantly talk with your doctor. Update us on how you are doing. You donít have that far to go We are pretty much due around the same time how exciting is that? [/b]
I have an appointment on friday, and I know bed rest is intended to help, but being out of work just isnt going to be option. I know it sounds bad, but I do come home and immediatlely put my feet up for the rest of the day, sleep early, and do my best to do the same on the weekends. I have the pile of dirty laundry and dishes to prove it...lolmy next appointment is on friday and I think i will just makes sure to see if im dialating... hope not, but i already have a feeling that this little guy has a mind of his own...Yeah Im due on the 21'st now anyway. I just have this feeling he may come earlier...I was 17 when i had my first daughter too... hope your holding up okay, I remember being SO nervous..
Quote:
i get pretty severe kidney infections and i rarely actually feel pain when passing urine. its always just severe pressure. if you dont feel it when you're lying down then its probably just baby being low in your pelvis. but definitely see a doctor about it.and consider changing doctors if thats the attitude they have towards your worries and concerns. you are paying them for their time, you deserve to be treated with respect and have your mind put at rest.[/b]
she is a really good doctor it seems, it just seems to be all the policys or procedures that you have to step through that kind of mess things up. I should be able to speak to my doctor no matter how far along I am, and if you tell me I have a choice of 2 hospitals I should really have that choice. Dont tell me that I pretty much have to go to the furthest one thats 1hr away. In high traffic times that could be a 2 hour drive, and this is my fourth child, dont they know that the babies just walk out after the 2-3 one??

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search