Don't Hate Me!!!

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2007, 11:35 PM
waitin4ansleigh's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
Hey ladies... So sorry I left without a goodbye.... TOO MUCH was going on and my internet habits were the only thing I could realy give up!!!! I missed you guys!!! How is everyone???

We on this end are doing better... Carson is officially 4 months old... He's sitting up for the most part and doing all kinds of stuff he shouldn't be doing yet... The WIC lady asked him if he was a good baby today and he made a noise that sound like Oh YEAH! SOO CUTE!!! He's 13lbs and 9oz 25 inches long... Big boy... SEE!!

I've been decent... Finally got back into school... doing 18 hours during the days and working 4pm - 1am at nights but it's what I gotta do for my baby... I had to have my gallbladder taken out thru emergency surgery end of may and was dealing with alot of pain until they did it.... My medicaid wouldn't authorize the dr.s visits or the tests for it... it took an er dr I had seen 3 times to do the tests which showed it had to come out!!! but you know... whatever... its all over and done with... And now my belly looks something like this... minus the staples of course...

I've lost some weight since this was taken but ya know... I don't realy have to be self conscience about those things with ya'll

I've had to part with a few things since Carson has come into my life... I'm in the process of selling my semi-dream car because I bought something mommy friendly... A ford Escape... its cute.. sunroof... decent sound.. you know the essentials... lol.... and 4 doors... I also had to give away my puppy... I couldn't give her the attention she needed so I found her a family with 2 kids and a yard... Since having Carson and my surgery I've become lactose intolerant and can no longer eat fried foods or red meat so my ENTIRE diet had to be redone lol... I'm from Georgia... we like our fried foods!!! Being a mommy has alot of sacrifices... but in the end I look at Carson and it's worth every single thing I have to lose..

I've also filed for Child Support against the sperm donor... He was supposed to sign over his rights but it never went to court... Then I found out shortly after we "signed the papers" that he was getting married... yep I said GETTING MARRIED... don't even get me started on that... so I had him served with Child support papers 3 days before his wedding..... What I had to get him something!!! lol... I guess third times the charm... considering this was the third girl he'd been engaged to in a year... oh did I mention she's got a 5 year old and he claims her kid not his own?? He and his wife blow up my myspace page tho.... Too bad all pictures of carson are set for friends only... lol... I'm that bad...

So yeah I think that about catches ya'll up on the major stuff... Like I said I'm sorry I've been gone for so long... But I'm semi-back.... when I have some free time... lol... which I do have somewhere in there...

btw if anyone wants to find me on myspace... its http://www.myspace.com/bethncarson

TTYL!!

**Edit: whats up with the pictures... have I been gone so long I forgot how to post them???***

<div align="center">

Thanks dettmer26 for my siggy!

</div>
August 3rd, 2007, 11:40 PM
waitin4ansleigh's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to waitin4ansleigh Send a message via Yahoo to waitin4ansleigh
and some more just to show him off... :-D <center>

<div align="center">

Thanks dettmer26 for my siggy!

</div>
August 4th, 2007, 05:39 AM
Star's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
welcome back!! Carson is a cutie!!

lol @ handing over the child support papers before his wedding, I would have done the same!

Thanks to mtdk454 for the beautiful siggie!!

August 4th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He's getting so big already!

I hope you come around more often.

Good luck with school and everything!

August 4th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Kalia20's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh hes just so adorable!

August 4th, 2007, 09:31 AM
HighwayDaisy
He is so beautiful! Welcome back!
August 4th, 2007, 02:24 PM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
so glad to hear both you and carson are doing well. he is such a cutie!

hope we see you around more often once things calm down for you. good luck with school and everything!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
August 5th, 2007, 02:36 AM
the_elmel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to the_elmel Send a message via Yahoo to the_elmel
I'm glad to hear both you and Carson are doing well. I'm sorry you had to have surgery. That stinks! I am glad it is over and done with now.

I hope you come around more. We have missed you here.

Good luck with everything!

</div>
August 11th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
Awe, he's adorable.
August 11th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Bekah's Avatar happy 2 be a girl mommy!
your son is such a cutie !!

August 12th, 2007, 08:11 PM
sarabella
What a happy baby!!! He's so adorable!
August 12th, 2007, 09:58 PM
pixie_punk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to pixie_punk
I was wondering where you've been!

So glad you're back and things are doing better!

Carson is adorable. He looks so happy in every picture!

Welcome back!

There are two girls with whom I've known longer than anyone, and my debt to them is lifetime. The gathering of boys I rely on know exactly who they are and I would build their protection with bloody hands. - 36 Crazyfists
</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search