I am pregnant.. by a new guy. How do I tell him

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2007, 03:11 AM
I have been seeing a guy casually for about a month. I just found out I am pregnant.. It is definitely his,
and I am really scared and worried about telling him. I have no idea how he is going to react...
does anyone have any ideas. I am feeling so overwhelmed right now!!!

Thank you so much..
August 19th, 2007, 07:45 AM
asianmama
have u confirmed the pregnancy at the doctors? if so then just tell him-- sit him down and say well i went to the doctors and i am pregnant and its ur baby.
if u havent confirmed the pregnancy yet - wait to tell him until u do.
August 19th, 2007, 10:43 AM
HighwayDaisy
Yeah, I agree, it's better to be sure before you say anything. I'd also reccommend knowing EXACTLY what you want before you tell him, that way you can be very clear. My SO and I had only been together a few months when I found out, and when I told him I wasn't sure what I wanted to do... that made it hard for us because we had to go through this silent, "thinking about it all" period instead of jumping right into the planning for baby!
August 19th, 2007, 11:24 AM
hotjai21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to hotjai21
i agree. you should wait until you have seen your dr.- if you havent yet. and you need to be sure about what you are expecting from him- do you want to now be together- do you want him involved- would you rather him not be around and just send you a check once a month?? you need to figure stuff like that out that way you can tell him.. well good luck! i hope that he takes it well..

August 19th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Melanie.'s Avatar Totalimmortal
Quote:
i agree. you should wait until you have seen your dr.- if you havent yet. and you need to be sure about what you are expecting from him- do you want to now be together- do you want him involved- would you rather him not be around and just send you a check once a month?? you need to figure stuff like that out that way you can tell him.. well good luck! i hope that he takes it well..[/b]
I'd make sure that you tell him before you decide anything. You wouldn't want to terminate and have a change of heart if he wanted to keep it. KWIM?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search