Alright Ladies

Forum: Unplanned Pregnancy

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Unplanned Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2007, 08:13 AM
swade66's Avatar My friends call me HIRB.
I am back at work. My mom is watching Elizabeth and I cried so hard the whole way here I almost wrecked 3 times. On top of that I cried on my walk across the bridge to work and everyone was looking at me. I don't know if I can do this. I want so bad to call home and check on her but the last time I did that (I have been gone 2 hours and have already called 6 times...hey, she told me to call as often as I want. ) I heard Elizabeth cry and I started crying all over again. Doing my makeup this morning was a COMPLETE waste of time.

Anyway, moving right along. Being back at work means I now have my 8 hours a day for JM back! I can't wait to catch up and see who has all had their babies. I have been lurking and posting here and there but not as much as I would like.

Alright...here I go to catch up.

BTW, I am waiting for all my work emails to download and it is already up to 1800 and there are still 6 mins left. Dear Lord please help me get through this day!

***Don't expect me to lie to you just because you won't like the truth.***
August 20th, 2007, 08:35 AM
Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I am sure she will be fine with your mom.

But welcome back to spending all day on JM!

August 20th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Yeah, that is the up side! I missed JM so much. I would lurk here and there but never really had much time for posting.

My mom called right before I went to lunch to let me know that Elizabeth is sleeping and she ate. I can do this.

August 21st, 2007, 09:43 AM
first_time_mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
it must be so hard to be away from Elizabeth! but more time for JM is good, everytime i try to catch up i get interrupted after a few mins!

so tell us all thats been going on with you!

Robyn, wife to Steven, mom to Jake (7th Aug 2007)
August 21st, 2007, 11:03 AM
I made it through my first day back to work!

And over half way through the second day...I haven't even cried today!

Not really too much new with me. I really can't wait to have another baby....I want to wait until I get back to my "ideal" weight but DH and I are having a hard time *remembering* to use protection so who knows what might happen! I am BF'ing though so that might make it harder to get preggers again.

We are house shopping!!! And this time it's for real because we have a realtor...before I was just looking on my own so I kept giving up. We have seen 3 houses so far and liked one but there was no where to park. We are going to look at a few more on Thursday I can't wait. We REALLY need to get out of this TINY apartment because 2 adults a baby and a cat don't fit in it!

How are the rest of you doing? Good I hope!

August 21st, 2007, 08:21 PM
sarabella
Awwww Shawn-Joy, at least she's with your mom and not a daycare or a babysitter! So you know she's in great hands!
August 29th, 2007, 09:20 PM
Don't worry...it will get easier....I know how you feel...but trust me those days will be the thing of the past!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search